[13]

Theo

After that event a couple months back with that vampire attack, Dracula has been coming to our pack a lot more often. It started out two to three times a week, to once a day, to twice a day, then to him practically living here. We gave him a spare room, and he would work in there if he had to do any kingly vampire stuff. He only left if his mate, the Moon Goddess asked for him or if his kids needed something their mother could not provide. Which basically means, he never leaves.

His mate is Goddess, therefore she can do multiple tasks herself, and his children are adults so they don't need help in anything. From what he's told me, the only true reason he would ever leave is if his son Zachary impregnated anyone or if he did something to the castle.

If anyone told me when I was maybe nine that I would be mated to an alpha male and befriend Dracula, I'd say they were crazy and beat them up for it. Now, I am nothing but happy where I am. I always asked Dracula why he stayed, and he always said that he wanted to watch over his son since his mother could not. If she did, the spell would be fasted and their son would die. Someone had to look after him, and that someone was the King of Vampires himself. I also asked him who it was, but he never said a word. I believe he thinks I would tell the Goddess, but I don't think that's the case.

"Theo, do you know how to make tea?" Mike came out of nowhere, startling the hell out of me. I glared at him, and he smiled, "Sorry, but in all seriousness do you know how to make tea?"

"Why do you wanna know how to make tea?"

"Duh, because I want tea." Mike scoffed, "So, is that a yes?"

"There is something called hit water, and a tea bag. Put hot, drinkable water into a mug. Then, place teabag inside said mug. Then, you stir with a spoon. When the tea is dark enough, take out the bag. Then drink it, unless you don't want a burnt tongue, then wait a bit. There, happy now?"

"Thank yooooouuuuuuu." Mike hollered in song as he ran off to the kitchen, while I sat still in my wheelchair staring down the hall Mike had just run through. How old is this man again? He acts nothing like his age, at all. But then again, I don't even know how old he is. I'll just call him the immature, old man mated to the beta. Yeah, that sounds about right.

I was just sitting outside, watching over the pups. I like children, but I guess I will never get over their crying. Why do I hate children crying? It's a natural thing for them, but I can't help but want to shut them up with whatever means necessary. I will most likely ask the pack doctor to help with my problem. Do I have some violent phobia of the sound of crying? Probably, because not only do their cries annoy me but they scare me too.

"What're you doing out here?" I head the low voice of the king ask, "Shouldn't you be helping Cloud? Or, maybe just lounge around?" I turned my head to him, "Is that what you think Luna's do?" He shrugged, "I know it's not what all Luna's do, but I recommend it. Your injuries, your legs. I told you to go on a diet, is it working?"

"You mean an all meat diet? Sorry your kingliness, but I'm no vampire." I chuckled, "What makes you think a vampire diet will help me heal?"

"I don't think Theo, I know." Dracula answered, a sense of seriousness in his voice, "Try it. It may not help you run, but you'll get at least some function in your legs that you'll only need crutches. If it goes well, you could walk just fine."

Jack

"What do you mean that bastard isn't dead?!" I roared, holding one of the rouges up by the neck. They tried to wriggled out of my grasp in their human form, pulling at my hands. He wheezed, "O-Our Alpha took him an-and brought him to the Crimson Reapers." No, that fool! I should have killed him myself, that low life! He's part of their pack now?! What am I going to do? He has probably spilled the beans to the pack like the pussy he is, or is hiding. Heck, why not both?!

I released the pathetic rouge from my grasp, and barked, "Attack their pack, but don't be stupid about it. I want them to know exactly who they are dealing with."

"Are you crazy?!" One of the rouges broke out, "The Crimson Reapers? They have the Royal Bloodlines on their side, the Royal fucking Bloodlines! They will kill us all in a matter of seconds! I even heard rumours about Dracula's general residing there!"

"Fine," I scoffed, "leave them a message. Catch one of their own, and kill them. Then, send their body to the Alpha in pieces. Let them know their defences are nothing but easy, it will get them to go crazy."

"B-But, we can't just target random wolves there! One wolf there is just as strong as three of us!"

"If you're going to be such a baby about it, then hit them where the heart is;" I smirked, "rip on of their pups to pieces."

James

Clean, cook, clean, the sleep. For the past couple months, I've been doing nothing but housework. I've been degraded from being this pack's beta, and put into the Omega position. With Blake being the new beta, I could tell he was doing more work than I have ever done. I know I will never get my position back, but I would appreciate it if I was at the least pushed up to a regular member. Not too weak, and not too powerful.

At the moment, I was helping with Maya. That rouge Victor was not only bitten when I first saw him, but he was prone to getting injuries. I was stuck in Maya's healing room, otherwise known as her office tending to this man. He didn't like me as much, since I disrespected the Luna who was his best friend. I managed to get to him on a neutral level, him neither hating or liking me. Well, neutral feelings are better than no feelings.

"How's life? As an Omega, I mean." He asked, "I can tell you don't like the, I guess predicament, that you're in. I've never been an Omega before. I've been a rouge, but that's different."

"Not lovely," I replied, "but it's not difficult work. At least I get breaks, unlike when I was beta." He turned to his side, facing me with an emotionless expression, "Did you like being beta? Be honest."

I scratched behind my head and thought, did I? The power was great, the responsibilities were alright, but did I really love being in that position? Having the entire pack on my shoulders whenever the Alpha was not around? The paperwork? I looked him in the eye and sighed, "No..."

"Would you prefer your life now as an Omega or be beta again?"

"I'd rather be beta again, despite how much I realize I hate that position."

"As much as I dislike you," he grumbled, "I'll help you. I get it, you were trying to help. You didn't know Theo was your Alpha's mate. However you do need to work on your judging skills. Just because he doesn't smell like the average were doesn't mean he isn't a were. You need to learn how to look on the inside, rather than the out."

I scoffed, "For a rouge, you sure have some knowledge."

"See? You're already judging me and being stereotypical. Not all rouges are stupid and have limited knowledge, you need to get rid of that attitude. Why not start by complimenting on how wise I sound rather than making fun of it?" Seriously? It ain't my fault now, is it? Stupid rouge, I swear I'm gonna- Deep breathes James, just... deep breathes. He's just trying to help you, even if it's a bit annoying.

"Alright I see what you mean, but how's this gonna help me? I want out of this rank, I want to at least taste the freedom of being the average pack member again. Not this, this servant."

"How 'bout this?" He offered, leaning closer to my face even with his injuries, "I swear in the name of our Goddess of the Moon and our Dark Lord, I will demand for you to be upgraded to a normal member if can wholeheartedly see omegas in a new light. Meaning, you will remain an Omega for the rest of your life until the day even calling these people an Omega will feel like shit on your tongue. Show them emotions an Alpha and Luna deserve, what you believe you deserve."

"You want me, to serve an Omega until you see fit?"

"When you put it that way," he chuckled, "that's exactly what I mean."

Will Theo find out the truth?
Will Jack succeed in his plans of destruction?
Will James change his ways?

Read to find out!