New Face, New Author (A/N)

Shit!

Haven't been on this thing in like, a year. Maybe more? I know this isn't something you want to hear, but as of right now, I have completely abandoned all plans of continuing The Two Alphas and it's predecessors.

My reasoning; that I have lost any and all drive to continue that book. Not an excuse per se, but still a reason nonetheless.

I am sorry, but you will not be hearing of this story from me any time soon, and ever again.

FEAR NOT!

Simply think of this story a a king's throne. I have simply done my time, I did what I did, and now it is my choice to move on from this. I have someone else, someone I had to thoroughly go over with for the past three weeks.

We have both decided, that the fate of your beloved The Two Alphas will be completely in his hands. I doubt I made a mistake, I simply wish to "move on" from Wattpad and hand over my story to someone else.

I believe he has already begun, and his new version has been published up on Wattpad.

His version, as I recall, focuses more in depth on the history over werewolves and vampires

His version, as I recall, focuses more in depth on the history over werewolves and vampires. Or at least, that's how it starts. I don't know, Ryan has yet to tell me everything. What I do know, is that I believe he will make my story proud.

He plans on cramming the entire series into one book, for his own reasons that I do not know. Chapters will roughly go to a word count of 1000 each, not because of inexperienced, but because it is easier to manage.

Now, as of this account, it will remain here. My account will remain here, mostly to die, but still here.

I know this isn't something you guys want to here, but it is something you need to know. There will no longer be any reason for you all to continue asking why I have not finished it, since there will be a new author and new storyline for the series.

From Ryan's own words; I know not a lot of people read these damn things, but the people that do? Spread the word.

I agree with him on that, I know I don't read them. But please, for the sake of my and your own sanity, please do.

This is the final message of Ray_MOON_,
thanks you guys,
and see ya!