[12]

He's eighteen years old, has black hair, and green eyes as well. Could it be? Is Alpha Cloud's mate... my son? No, it's too good to be true. Impossible! However, what if he is? I then asked, "Who's your father? I promise not to interfere with him and his pack, that's my wife's job. She'll deal with it."

Theo replied, looking down, "Reagan Horus, that's my father."

"Excuse me, did you just say the Reagan Horus?" I nearly chocked on my own saliva. He couldn't be serious. Last time I checked, Reagan's mate Lily couldn't bare children. She was a dud, and no matter how hard she begged for a child she never got one and passed away. Theo nodded, "Yeah, but at first he wasn't all terrible. He was a loving father once, but I guess he only pretended to love me. He despised me the second he realized I was weak."

Reagan couldn't have children, therefore Theo was not his son biologically. I know Reagan isn't the nicest of Alphas, but he would never bed another woman, it's not in his code. The mage did say he would give my son to a... oh my god. How am I so stupid? My son is right here, right now. Paralyzed from the waist down, and hurting. I looked him in the eye and said, "I suppose, I'll see you again some other time."

"W-What about your son? Did you find out which one of them is yours?" Theo stammered, "What now?"

"I know who it is now, and as much as I want to wrap him in my arms, he has a whole life ahead of him." I answered with honesty and sadness in my voice, "He will grow to be a wonderful man, I can tell." I retrieved my cloak, and threw it over my shoulder as I headed for the front door. Marcus and my guard followed behind, and I looked to my son and his mate for the last time, "It was great to meet you Theo, but I must leave. I'll come and visit. One more thing; I suggest you change your diet more to the meaty side, it will help with your legs."

---

"Daaaaad! Samantha won't give me my food back!" My second youngest son, Zachary came running into my office, "She used her stupid speed and stole my entire food stash!" Raising a brow, I asked, "Excuse me, but a food stash? Is this so-called stash in your bedroom, boy?"

"Uh...yes?"

"Then let Sam have it, what did I tell you about hiding food in your room?" I asked my son, as he played with his thumbs and replied monotonously, "Nothing is every truly yours when you hide it in your room, because it was never your room to begin with."

"Good, exactly, now you're going to have to give me your stash." I said, stretching out my arm for him to hand it over. He eyed me suspiciously, then yelled out, "What, so you can eat it? Ha! No fuck'in way old man!" He gave me the finger seconds before he ran out my office. Did my own son just curse at me, and disrespect me? Well then...

I stood up from my leather seat, slamming both hands down on the desk as the vibration shock the whole castle, resulting in my seal being split in half, "Zachary Xavier Hellfire, get your ass back here now!"

Every maid, ever guard, and every living being in the castle froze at the power of my words. Whether one was a werewolf, a vampire, a fairy or a human- no power in existence can overthrow the power of Dracula's Call. An ear piercing sound, a command no being could ignore. Lower ranked vampires could do it as well, but they were as effective as a human baby's cries; annoying and pointless. I watched with a smirk as my son reemerged, a look of fear running across his face. He wasn't scared of me, I knew that. If anything, he would've ran even faster. What scared him was the fact his body was moving on it's own.

"Now tell me Zach," I leaned over the broken desk as my face was in front of his, "where is your food stash?"

"U-Under the red floorboard h-hidden under my bookshelf, sir..." Zach bowed his head, "and another container in my washroom cupboard. The blue container, labeled condoms." I mentally chuckled at that, "How... disappointing. That's actually a jar of food? And here I thought my son was actually a scandalous warrior claiming some gold! Hmph!"