[14]

Aria

Six months, that's how long it's been. I can't believe I have gone this long, how can I? I'm a mother, a goddess, and Queen of an entire race. Not just that, but also the leader of clan-pack of werewolves and vampires. I want a break, I want some freedom!

Funny, I'm an immortal goddess asking for some free-time. I have all the time in want, but does my son? I don't know if he's immortal like the rest of his siblings, the only thing that could even get close to killing him is breaking a mating bond, or the old fashioned way for vampires. A stake through the heart, decapitation, and even drinking vampire blood. Drac says he has most of the qualities of a werewolf but doesn't have the average smell of one. Not just that, but he has a problem.

My baby has some sort of problem and he refuses to tell me what it is! Is he blind? Deaf? Blind and deaf? Oh my god, don't tell me he's a drug addict! Well, that can't really affect him, but still! None of my kids will ever do drugs, even if some are beneficial!

Drac left on business to Canada, leaving our palace in Europe under the power of our eldest son William and I. All I know, is that the pack's in America. Florida? Chicago? New York? Come on, I need specifics! It couldn't hurt, right? Just a little peak at my son's location?

I walked into my husband's office with ease, the guards not giving a second thought to why I would enter his office. I went through his drawers, filing cabinet, his computer, under the carpet, his stash of alcohol behind the bookshelf, basically everywhere. I would check his phone, but should I? He never brings it or uses it, plus I figured out the password.

2-7-4-2, each number corresponding to a letter in my name; Aria. As much as it is cute, it'd help if this was not his code for every single one of his rooms, safes and hidden compartments. You know one passcode, you know them all as I would say. To my dismay, I opened his phone and went right through his search history, contacts, recent map locations etcetera etcetera. Something in his search history on Google caught me though. Crimson Reapers, we have an strong alliance with them don't we? What if he is there? Well, only one way to find out.

---

Well, I suppose it has been a long time since I have last been here. Cloud is still the Alpha after four centuries? Wow, he was mateless for that long? I wonder if he has a mate, and if so, I would love to meet her! I ended up at the front steps of the pack house, small compared to the palace but big nonetheless. I hope a few people recognize me, I have to mask my scent for a good reason.

I walked through the main floor of the house, admiring the work done to the interior. Just think, a century ago, there was not a single TV in this place. Now I'm seeing one nearly in every corner. Humans have helped evolve, both us and themselves providing the best technology for all.

I can't remember, but when was that day the supernatural revealed themselves to the mortals?

I was there, Drac was there as well. We introduced ourselves as the King and Queen of the werewolves and vampires. A lot of humans supported us, seeing as we were basically their dreams come true. Others, not so much. When they realized our lifespans, they would continuously kidnap our kinds to figure out what made us live so long. Drac and I couldn't blame them, they were mortals.

Mortals was not a term used to define humans, it was used to define those who did not live as long as us. Life vampires and werewolves, mortals was just the traditional, original term used for what we now call humans. There are three Gods, including Drac. I felt sorry, he was in nothing but pain as a God. So, I didn't the only thing I could to let him rest in peace; erase all memory of him as a God. But, he doesn't need to know that...