part 2

Shivaay is driving car so fast in lonely road when spot Daksh near old warehouse by seeing Daksh his anger reach to peak .He stop his car and silently follows Daksh. Daksh is doing something in warehouse cabin room.What shivaay see from room left him shocked there are Anika's pictures pested at all wall of room and daksh is drinking and looking at them with madness in his eyes.
Next what Shivaay hears left him shattered and guilty.Daksh"Anika Anika what I do with you.What I had not done to get you I create doubt in Shivaay's mind about us and your character .But that shivaay married you No I will not let it happen you are mine Anika only mine😈
            Shivaay feeling stab in his heart .He somehow composes himself and left from there as fast as he can but God want something           else the next shock is waiting him in his mobile message he get video clip of Tia and Robin anniversary celebrations. He feeling dizzy by all this.The past incident are rolling by his eyes and the insult he done to Anika.His own words are killing him.He talks to himself in mind what I had done I messed my life by my own ego.Anika was trying to tell me but I does not trust her.Anika oh what I said to her after knowing well that how innocent and childish she is?My Anika never even have think like that.I will ask forgiveness to her my Panika will forgive her Billuji .I will  fix everything Tia and Daksh have to go from our life.Then me and my panika will live happily.

AT OBEROY MANSTION
At poolside Anika is speaking on phone" is clip is send to Mr .Oberoy .Good job now next turn is of my stalker Mr. Daksh.Now everything normal so I am coming back there tell Dad to arrange press conference  after one week and listen clear all proofs of orphan Anika's existence just seal everyone's mouth by money or you know what you have to done to seal it.
Anika came into room and see it with teary eyes remember Shivaay's insult .She smirks to herself and think" You are very proud on your blood and lineage na Mr.Oberoy that you forget humanity.I will show you what happens when common people get insulted on thire character thire one and only property.First I forgave you by seeing Dadi and OmRu but you never will change.I just hate myself to thought that you care for me .

Precap: you are my wife Anika you can't leave me?
Are you mad Mr.Oberoy your wife is Tia . I think because of betrayal by Tia you lost your mental stability.