part 5

All important press people are gather at Oberoy Mansion.All Oberoys are happy some are happy for shivika being together like Dadi OmRu saumya and some  are happy because thire so called status will be maintain.
    All are so busy hence no one call Anika.Shivaay just thought to call Anika when there is need to introduced.All is set for press Conference Shivaay came there as usual in his business suit.All after introduction Shivaay said " as everyone knows that I am married but I am not married to Ms.Kapoor ."
All are looked shock but one of reporter is smirking.She is Ms.Leena leading reporter of Times.She quickly ask question to Shivaay.
Leena: Mr.Oberoy you are not married to Ms.Kapoor then whom you are married as all media world had seen your marriage.
Shivaay:Anika our wedding planner.
Other reporter(O.P) :If you are married to your wedding planner then why you not marry Ms.Kapoor ?
Shivaay with rage:because she is already married with other man?
O.P:How can you say that or may I say you are just blaming to get out of it.
Shivaay :Shivaay Singh Oberoy never speaks without proofs.
He sign his worker to on Projector. All see that video clip.
Ms.Leena:We all want to meet Mrs.Anika Oberoy.We want to take her interview.
Here plan stuck Shivaay is not prepared with Anika's interview but he doesn't show that he just nod and going to call Anika but his word stuck in his throat. He saw anika in royal blue colour one piece dress descending the stairs with her bag.This was not dress shivay had given.Seeing her disobeying his guilt overpowered by his big fat ego .He with rage step towards her hold her hand tightly and take her towards stage
. Shivaay :Meet my wife Mrs.Anika Oberoy.
Anika: Excuse me Mr.Oberoy what are you saying? I am come here to see you off .I am leaving today.Good bye
She take her bag try to leave.seeing her leaving Shivaay just want hug her tight and confess his feeling.Now by seeing her leaving he realised that he can't live without her.Yes he is in love with his wife.Next second Shivaay hold Anika's hand and said
Shivaay :you can't leave me anika you are my wife.

Anika :Are you mad Mr.Oberoy. your wife is Tia.I think because of betrayal by Tia you lost your mind.
By hearing this everybody gets shock.Shivaay just see at anika like a loan. He don't know this Anika.
Shivaay :what are you saying Anika?
Pinky:don't show tantrums now Anika.
Anika: Oh just shut up Mrs.Oberoy. why will I marry Mr.Oberoy to that replace of Tia.Most important thing If Mr.Oberoy knows Tia truth and he marry me then why he introduced Tia as Mrs.Tia Shivaay Singh Oberoy.
Ms.Leena : Oh Ms.Rajput I am surprised to see you here.
All Oberoys whispers Ms.Rajput.
Anika:sorry,I does not recognise you.
Ms.Leena:It's ok mam I am same reporter who take your interview at London.
pinky whispers to herself "when this Anika gone to London?"
Anika in full Tadubazz attitude turns toward media and declared that conference is finished .All reporter try to ask her questions to which she tell them meet her after one week at Rajput Residential for press Conference she will definitely give them all answers .All in this all Oberoys stood in shock. Tez is one who came back from shock first by knowing they are going to loss thire company. He just shout at Shivaay "What are you going to do Shivaay  you just spoil Oberoys Name.We are finished"
By listening this Shivaay came into his SSO former look at Anika with rage.Hold anika tightly and shout at her "what the fuck is this Anika.What you said that you are not my wife .I know girls like you just want bloody publicity and why the hell that reporter is calling you Ms.Rajput?"
By listening Shivaay Anika's anger get outburst" Don't dare you shout at me Mr.Oberoy. what are saying that I am your wife are you out-of mind.Tia is your wife I am your wedding planner.To marry with you I am not mad.Our status is different why  will I marry you a mare businessmen who don't have anything as his own.The business you are handling is your ancestors. About publicity stunt it's done by you .You are saying you married me The Anika Pratapsingh Rajput.What proof you have to prove that I am married to you.So just stop this drama and let me go"
By listening Anika's talk or we may say insulating talk Shivaay remain as statue she made him think on is identity. On the status by which he keep insulting Anika and commoner is feels very low in front of Anika.He does not have anything to say reality bang on him that he really don't have proof about Anika and his relation.The thing which he want to hide is really get hidden when he want to disclose it.