part 12

Anika: really what Mr.Oberoy? leave it came to the point .
All Oberoys are just looking Shivaay and Anika as tennis match.So at last Tez in trupti
Tez:So what solution you have Anika as I am not seeing anyway out of it as your not considering this marriage.
Anika:Yes I am not consider this marriage as marriage and never will.But by law we can consider it.
All are gets confused including Shivaay he thought that Anika is going to give chance to this marriage and he can woo her again but by listening Anika's his all hope gets shattered.
Seeing all confused Anika speaks
Anika:Let me explain. First we have to register my and Mr.Oberoy marrige in court as legal marriage but not really as marriage it will be contract marrige of six month after six months the contract gets finished with this marriage.
That time Dadi came from tempal and listen thire conversation .She can't believe that Anika is two step ahead of Shivaay in Tadibazzi. But as She already done meeting with Avanti and Avanti take her in his team as Anika told her about Dadi may create disturbance in thire plan so they thought to include Dadi in it.Dadi see all this silently and start to leave from thire.Shivaay is looking at Dadi hopefully as he knows Dadi is against divorce and deals in relation but she does not say anything So he at last ask Dadi
Shivaay : Dadi see what Anika is saying how can she call our marriage as contract.She is going to divorce me.Please tell her to give one chance to me.
Dadi: You also going to divorce her after one marriage Billu. The only difference is that it going to happen after six months. As Anika have her own life we can't force her for this.Still your marriage is not legally registered so if she go right now from here there no law can stop her.As you see there is no love in this .In first place this marriage is deal you done it to save our family reputation and now Anika is doing it to help us from savings our company .So there is no point to argue on it.
DADI'S talk is indirect slap on Shivaay's way of dealing with people. Anika just wink looking at OmRu. Pinky and shakti are just looking as what's going on.Tez is just figure outing on Anika's solution.
Tez:But Anika you yourself denied in media about this marriage and how are going to handle media now and after finishing marriage contract.
Anika:As you Mr.Tez,I am going do press conference tomorrow as I said that day.So tomorrow I will say that I and Shivaay had fight after marriage and asked divorce as he going marry Tia but married me So Shivaay declared Tia as his wife and I denied to be his wife but in reality I am his wife So now all is well me and Shivaay I accepting this relationship. About media doubt all world is aware of The Anika Rajput's changing mood.
After six month we will show that I and Shivaay did not go well with each other so we are getting divorce mutually and will organise an divorce party as it is trand now.
So what say Mr.Oberoy .