part 9

All stood shock.Anika shout for ambulance. Police take Daksh body from there.Shivaay is taken in OT.all family,Anika and Anika's security team is waiting outside at corridor.Anika is in deep thinking she is remembering Shivaay's last word before he became unconscious. She is not getting what to do.Her heart is telling to forgive Shivaay and start a new with her new found love.Yes she get realise that she loves Shivaay and cherry on top is he loves her to more than his life.But her mind is telling other tell she can't let go this thing easily Shivaay have to change is mentality If she let it go now then it will may cause harm to thire relationship in future. It better build strong base of thire relationship. A strong relationships need trust,acceptance of each others thinking .love is important but not much as trust and thire relationship lack this.As Anika Rajput she will never tolerate Shivaay dominance she believes in equality. Yes this correct thought Anika.Anika determine that she will forgive Shivaay and give chance for thire marriage but on her own term .Anika is thinking all this when her trance broken by Pinky's loud shouts. She is approaching Anika with her blood shot eyes.
Pinky:this all is happening because of you .My diamond son is critical condition only because of you.You are always a bad omen in name of Anika or on name of Anika Rajput.
Pinky is going to slap Anika but her hand hold by some lady in tight grif. .
Avanti (Anika's mum): don't you dare to call my princess bad omen actually your son is bad omen for Princess because of him she forced to be married and Daksh is his friend right.All problem's cause in my princess life is your son.
My daughter not said him to became Rasleela ka Ram to get bullet on him.Our security team will have saved Anika.
Oh leave it whom I am talking illiterate peoples

Please give comments so I can improve ☺