part 6

All are looking at Anika as they see some ghost.Pinky who never can keep her mouth shut looking as she lost her voice.At last Dadi speaks
Dadi:What are you saying putter?how can you say that you are not married to Shivaay I agree it is forced marriage but marriage had happened and you are wife of Billu.Please stop leaving respect the ritual the sacred bond.
Anika does not say anything on it as she really respect Dadi.
Shivaay :What about your brother Sahil?He need you?
He never change just use manipulation instead speaking streth. Now Anika speaks
Anika: From when Mr.Oberoy start caring about handicap? Don't you dare to drag Sahil in all this .First you blackmailed me for
marriage on name of Sahil that time I was helpless but Not now.So Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoy keep your so called blood Name things to you and try as much as you can to save your business.
By listening Anika's talk about Sahil handicapness he felt shame about his words.He made his mind for repentance he will ask forgiveness to his love.He will heal all wounds of Anika caused by him.Now this time Shivaay don't have any thoughts about his Name Fame his business Now he just thinking about getting Anika back to him.But all problems are solved till now hence the problem came in Oberoy Mansion.
Tia:Shivaay baby why you did that?Don't you believe on me .
This orphan must have done something. She is jailous of me.This down market people will never change.
She turns to Anika and said " How much money you want to leave my Shivaay. I know just need money right Shivaay baby just give her bloody money she want and through her out of house"
By listening Tia all Oberoys just want to teach her lessons. By seeing her insulting Anika Shivaay got angry beyond limit .He just want to strangl Tea's neck.But before Shivaay Anika shout at Tia
Anika :Just shut up you bloody cheater.What you said you will give me money as much as I want to leave your Shivaay baby.
She said it with chuckle.
"OK tell me how much money you can give .how much money you have in your credit card ?Oops sorry how can you have credit card and money when your family is bankrupt and your so called brother cum husbond is fraud. You want to give money to me I am Anika Rajput If I want then can buy whole Kapoor property in next second .So don't you dare insult me.What are you saying down market at least downmarket people have some class but you are nothing more than other women who want married man .A bloody whore."
All are shocked. Tia felt humiliated. She just ran from there.Shivaay just felt like electric shock by listening Anika's abusive language. She is really different than what they thought.