Part 3

Shivaay came home in devasted condition.Pinky shouts his name loudly by seeing him broken.OmRu ran towards him to hold him.All Oberoys gather in hall by this loud shouts of pinky.Anika also heard this but she take her cellphone and put earphones to listen song by giving I don't care attitude.
      Dadi call Shivaay with voice" Billu.."Shivaay just rush to Dadi and collapsed by hugging her said by sobbing"Dadi I am fool Dadi The Shivaay Singh Oberoy is big fool "all are shocked by his sentenced. Dadi composed herself and ask him calmly "what happen Billu?"
By this question of Dadi shivaay  recall all thing happened He stood up with rage and said "Dadi that Tia betrayed us she betrayed to Oberoys "
By this Pinky said "This all said by that Anika na?She is jailous of Tia .She is bad omen"
Listening this shivay shout at pinky"No mom this was not Anika's fault this was our fault it will be better if we had listen to her .we are not going by this shame."
He shows them the video of Tia.Pinky is in shock utters "he is her brother Robin"
But next thing which happen was shock them The Tez who came now said " No pinky he is not Robin he is Dushyant Tea's husband Now I get mail from one of detective agency he is fraud and Tia is one them.Kapoor are bankrupt. Our shares are decreasing.By this marriage announcement. If don't do anything then we may loss our business in few days"
Shivaay is not getting what to do he gets confused he want to go to Anika but his family business have major problem. As SSO he choose to save his business over Anika.He ask Tez for solution.Tez tell him solution which he by which He canz get Anika also .As in case of pinky she is now ok with Anika may be caused of Tia.Tez tell shivaay to arrange press conference and tell truth of Anika and his marrige and also tell half lie that he knows Tea's secreat before marriage day by showing that video. By which they can get rid of Kapoor and put them in jail for fraud.
All Oberoys get from hall to thire for getting ready for press conference. Dadi want to talk with Anika but Shivaay says he will make her understand.
Shivaay had said Dadi that he will talk with Anika but he was very scared and guilty to meet Anika.
IN SHIVIKA ROOM
Anika is slept near window in seating position.Her face have different glow though shivaay but little he know it is glow of rage.Shivaay call for Anika in stammering tones " An..ni..Kka wake up please" but she does not wake or we she is pretend to sleep.shivay try one time.finaly Anika wake up by rubbing her eyes and see Shivaay she about say something but stops in middle and become cold to response. Shivaay get hurt by seeing her stopping herself from talking to him.Her eyes which had have care for him are blank now.
Shivaay want to apologise but his ego came in between he just give her packet of dress and told her to get ready neatly in standard  of Oberoy as he is going to introduce her as his wife.That was last nail in coffins for Anika.She just nodded to him.After this shivaay quickly leaves the room unable bear his guilt.while Anika smirk and called someone say on phone " get ready it is time for Action
Precap:same as last part.