part 7

All are in shock when Anika gets call
Anika:Hello Daksh..
Yes I am fine....
Ok I am coming there to meet you.
Listening Daksh name Shivaay gets worried for Anika.He also remember how he misunderstood her.
Shivaay :Anika you are not going to meet that Daksh.It is not safe for you.If you want then I will go with you but you are not going alone to meet that guy.
After listening Shivaay Anika get some hints about Shivaay knowing something about Daksh hence she provoke him by her talk to blurt out truth.
Anika: Oh Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoy is concern about girl who sleep with man for money or may I use more presize word for a PROSTITUTE .
"Anika" Shivaay shout at Anika and rise his hand to slap Anika but stop in middle.
Anika : slap me Shivaay why you stop.what I say wrong now I just said what you thought about me.why are feeling angry ?you never think before naming be by that nasty think you never care what I will feel.I am going to meet Daksh at least he care for me.
At last Shivaay blurted out the truth about what he saw and Daksh is stalker. All people in hall gasp at this revelations. Anika just smirk at this.Anika just took out her cellphone call somebody" just bring him at Oberoy Mansion.yes and call police also"
Listening police name all get confused.Anika just go from there and sit at sofa listening song in her mobile.Seeing her this action all Oberoys get more confuse.Shivaay just ran to his room and start breaking all thing in frustration. OmRu start to going towards him but Dadi stop them stating he need some space.Here in room Shivaay remembering everything happen after press conference .Anika's all words are just playing in his head.He just feeling like to burn everything by which everything will vanish and give peace to his mind.Today he really feeling like poor man in world he have everything but he lost his love ,her trust,his peace.
I

N DADI'S Room:
Om:I can't believe on my eyes by seeing this look of Anika di.
Rudra:She really chop lady baba today.But I really don't get why she is behaving like this with Shivaay.Why did she hide her identity Anika Rajput.
Om:Is not she is same Anika Rajput with whom Bhaiyyu trying to meet from last 4 years and she refused his offer. media people are tracking her for single pic.No one till now have seen her pic media.She just published her interview without any photograph.
Om:But she is acting as orphan and plan Bhaiyyas wedding?
Dadi:Why she did it this answers is only Anika can give.About her behaviour with Billu, he really deserve this.Billu really need to see mirror and this mirror was shown by Anika.After all this I just waiting for Ishqbaazy in them to start.😆😉