Chapter 25

Drake pov:
  I went to the address which they gave me. I went inside the house. And meet with a man. He showed me the way. I went to a room where they told me. I saw that the detective was in the room with Marshall. When I saw him my blood was boiling. I don’t know what got into me I walked fast and started beating him. And he was laughing at me.

   The angry build inside me was increasing. I go on hitting him then someone from behind stopped me.

  "How is Shawn now? is he death now"  I was right he did it. I again went in front of him but they pulled me back.

    "The police is on the way and it is the officers given strict orders that he should suffer in jail," i just jerk my hand from there hold.

   The police officers came and took Marshall away. He was laughing when police took him. I was happy that now my Anna is getting rid of everything. She is free now.

   I didn't waste any time and rush to hospital.  When I reached there, I saw Anna out of the room; I went near her and saw that her face were wet. I pulled her in a hug and just kept quiet. Time passed, but we were in the same position. She slowly moved back and looked at me with tears in her eyes.  "

Every is happening because of me, here Shawn is their in this position because of me. Today Shawn is there inside tomorrow will be someone else. There is no one who can stop Marshall. I am just causing trouble in people's life. I just want to leave from here, if I go from here he will not harm to anyone here. Please let me go.,"

  " did someone said you anything? " i just asked her that. She didn't reply
“who said you these things” said seriously.

" I said "  it was Chloe. I shooked my head and looked at her.

" what is wrong with you? Are you gone mad shouted at her?

  " why can't I tell her, I am just stating the fact, because you love her. If she wasn't here, we would have live our life peace. But... " I did something that I shouldn't have done it. I just slapped her. She looked at me in disbelief. I was guilty. And saw that she broke down in tears. I kneeled in front of her and rubbed her back.

  " please wake him up, please. "she holds my hand and said.

  " the patient woke up" the nurse said. Relief came by hearing that. We smiled and Chloe went inside. I turned around and saw Anna didn't move from her place. I took her hand and went inside the room. I saw Chloe sitting beside him and we were standing.

  " how are you feeling?"

"fine as always" he said with a wink. He can't never be change

" you made us worried to death" you know that. " Chloe hit Shawn shoulder. He winced in pain.

" I am sorry "she apologized him and he laughed and this time she hit him harder.

" Anna I am sorry I was just worried about this stupid person. I wasn't in my right mind. Please forgive me.,"she said to Anna. Her eyes were again wet. And she pulled her in a hug.

   I looked at Shawn; he raises his eyebrows. I showed him I will talk to him later. Now the thinks were in a place.

   I need to tell everyone that Marshall is in jail. " I have really good news to tell to everyone" they all looked at me.

   "they have arrested Marshall." I looked at them they were smiling by soon Anna's smile vanished. I went near her and cupped her face.

  "what happen?" I asked her

  "if he escapes from the jail?"

   "you dont need to worry about all this. The security have been increased so, there is no change." she smiled at me