Epilogue

"anna wake up it's not the time to sleep now."

  "please let me sleep I am too sleepy" I covered my head with the comforter.

   "what's wrong with you? Today is your big day. How can you sleep even?"

Chloe started shouting. I again ignored her and tried to sleep. I heard footsteps slowly disappear, I sighed in a relieve.

     I suddenly realized that yes today was the day, and I had to get up. How could I forget that? Smiling at myself I went to take a quick shower changed in to a pair of black jeans and a red sleeveless top. There were few important things to be done before we head to the church for the wedding. I had an appointment at 11:00 am at the salon. It was almost 10:30 am already. I went out of my room to see Chloe conversing with someone on her phone. She kept her phone back in her pocket and said

   "it was Shawn. He said that they will be at the church at sharp 5. We need to hurry Anna. We have to be there at 5. Come on let's go."

   "yes I am ready. Lets go."

We both walked down the stairs. And saw mine and drake's mother having a great conversation.

   "anna have something for breakfast and then go dear" my mother looked at me concerned.

My mother's behavior towards me has changed from the past few days.

Because she started to feel guilty after all that I have been through. And she also realized that how she had treated me was very wrong.

  "Mom, I will have something on my way ", I went near both of them kissed their cheeks and went out.

    After about 3 hours I was done with the appointment at the salon. By the time we were going back home it was 2 o'clock. As the time was coming closer, I was feeling more and more nervous, I still couldn't believe that it was my wedding day.

    At lunch I couldn't even eat properly.
  "Anna eat probably as you will be tired by the end of the day" and she winked at me. I gave Chloe a horrified look and Chloe looked at my mother who couldn't control laughing. Then I tried my best to concentrate only on my food but I still couldn't stop my cheeks from getting red with embarrassment though a hint of happiness and excitement locked the muscles in my stomach.

   It was 2:45 my makeup artist arrived. She started with my makeup first. I already told her I didn't need a loud makeup. I wanted to keep it simple and elegant. After about 45 minutes she was done with the makeup and I was quite satisfied with what she had done. She has made the base standout perfectly and did a fine work with my eyeliner and lashes. A rose nude matte lipstick was the only thing which looked bright.

My cheeks were partially blushed by her but I felt they would look more coloured today as I won't be able to control my smile. She kept my hair loose but gave a slight puffiness at the top for the veil. I took a deep sigh and thanked her giving a final glance to myself and the beauty she made me today.

    I couldn't wait to look at what dress drake had got for me. Chloe hurriedly entered the room with a big box in her hand.

  "oh! Anna you look so amazing, i can't wait to look at you in this beautiful dress. You will love it. I will get back to you later." with that she left.

   The makeup artist took the box and opened it revealing a white dress in it. She took out the dress from the box. I couldn't take my eyes of that beautiful dress it was a long dress which had a fishtail sweeping from behind. We designed the sleeves in beautiful white net and diamonds at every inch. The chest part stuck to my upper body making my shape visible. From my thighs it was again net and diamonds prettily arranged in frills. It wasn't a very revealing dress, but it was very elegant and decent dress which I really liked. And it was something which should go very well with my makeup.