Chapter 3

You think you want to die, but in reality, you just want to be saved.

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content.

Violet's POV

"You're wearing the fu*king dress!" Bella screams

"But I don't what to," I whine, and Bella glares at me. "Just wear the damn dress Violet," Livia sighs and throws herself onto my bed. "You messed up my bed!" I whine.

I'm a clean freak; I keep everything around me spotless."Shut up and put on the dress," Livia says. I huff and put on the short, strapless black dress. Bella puts on some red lipstick that went perfectly well with her dark blue dress. Livia brushes her crimson hair; she looked gorgeous in her sleek red dress.

"You look beautiful Violet," Livia compliments.

"Now let's get out of here I need me some man candy," Bella says and wiggles her eyebrows. I hope I don't regret this.

**********

We pull up in front of a building I'm guessing is the club. It's called 'Hidden Desires.' I nudge Livia's side,"You guys brought me to a sex club!" I exclaim, and she nods at me with a sheepish grin on her face. I glare at her, if murder wasn't frowned upon by the law they'd both be dead right now.

Bella manages to get us into the club without waiting in line. As we enter, I see with people grinding on each other. Women were walking around particularly naked serving alcohol. Loud music is blasting from the speakers which made my ears hurt. I was so uncomfortable; we take a seat on one of the bar stools. Bella and Livia order their drinks and turn to look at me.

"Aren't you going to get anything?" Bella questions. I shake my head and they both sigh, "Come on we brought you here to have fun," Livia says.

"I don't see why I can't have a good time sitting on my own," I reply with a stern look. "Well we're going to dance, if you change your mind you know where to find us," Bella states and with that, they leave.

They didn't understand no one did. They didn't know what it felt like to look in the mirror and feel disgusted by your body, to live in constant fear of getting hurt. To live with constant pain that just won't go away. I wish I could be fun and let loose, but it's not that easy. Not after what happened not after what she did to me.

I push away my negative thoughts and look around the club. My eyes scan around the room, and nothing catches my attention, until I saw him. My eyes traced down his tall, muscular build, from his messy brown hair down to his sharp looking suit. His brown eyes were warm and soft, unlike his sharp jawline and intimidating appearance.

He looked like a man that held high power, someone no one dared to oppose

I stare at him in a daze, one of the men he was with nudged him, and he turns around and catches me staring at him, I blush and quickly snap my head away from him. I watch in astonishment as he makes his ways over to me with a devilish smirk.

I quickly get up from my chair and make my way to the dance floor, not wanting to talk to him. I let the music take me away and get lost in the rhythm. My hips sway to the beat of the music and let all my troubles drift away.

I feel a man come behind me, he wraps his hand around my waist and pulls me closer to his body. "You look fantastic tonight," he whispers seductively in my ear, biting my earlobe making my pus*sy quiver. "Who are you?"I ask. He turns me around making me face him. My eyes widen at the face I'm met with, the man I was particularly eye raping a few seconds ago was standing in front of me.

"Your dance was simply enchanting," He whispers huskily with an Italian accent which was incredibly sexy. 

His hands trail around my ass. I was going to push him away then I remembered Bella and Livia's words. I decided that just for tonight I'd love a little, I locked up the shy Violet and let out the wild one  

The sexy man hands rest on my breast while the other is kept firmly on my waist. He grinds his erection on my pus*sy causing me to moan. He hands drift over to my ass, he grabs it and pulls me even closer to him. His lips latch on my neck, and he bites my skin. I throw my head back giving him more access.

My body is taken over by unimaginable pleasure. I grind my body against his letting the pleasure take over. Our bodies move to the rhythm of the music, my hands grab onto his hair. I moan when he finds my sweet spot.

The song comes to an end, and reality hits me, I was dry humping a complete stranger. I pull away from him and turn to leave, but he catches my arm. 

"Where are you going?" he asks, his brown eyes still filled with lust  

"Away," I responded removing my arm from his grasp, I turn and leave the club.

Xavier's POV

Beautiful

She was marvelous; her body felt amazing against mine. She was dangerously perfect. From her brown curly hair, sweet strawberry lips, sexy curvy body to her stunning violet eyes.

No woman had ever made me so aroused. Her body was enchanting. Her smell was intoxicating. I could only imagine what she tasted like or what's hidden under her alluring clothes. I groan as devilish thoughts of her flash through my head

I needed to have her.

Author's Note

So what did guys think?

Don't forget to vote and comment!