Chapter 4

Depression is like a war. You either win or die trying.

Warning: This chapter contains extreme violence and rape.

Violet's POV

I'm woken up to the sound of my ringtone, I groan and grab my phone.

"Hello."

"Violet! It's your dad. I wanted to let you know that I'm coming over to your apartment in a few minutes with Bella and Livia's fathers, I have some important news."

"Oh okay, what's going on?" I ask, but the line goes dead. I get up from my bed and walk over to the bathroom. I take off my clothes and enter the shower. I remember the events of last night and bite my lip.

Who was that guy? I've never left like that with any man. He made me feel like my body was on fire, he showed me pleasure I never knew existed. My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door.

I wash my body quickly, put on some clothes and make my way to the door. I open my door and see my two furious friends. "Where the hell did you go!" Bella exclaims. "We were worried, we looked for you everywhere," Livia finishes.

They storm in the apartment and sit on my couch. "I'm sorry, I had to leave." I take a seat on the sofa with them. "Okay, we forgive you but only cause I love you and you give me food," Livia says and pulls me into a hug.

"Now that that's all settled, tell us about that sexy man you were humping in the club," Bella says with a huge smirk on her face. I turn away from them and blush.

As I'm about to tell them what happened, hear a knock on the door. "Are you expecting anyone?"Livia questions. "Yeah my dad said he is coming over with your dads," I say getting up to open the door.

"Violet!" my dad exclaims and pulls me into a hug. I smile at Bella and Livia's father opening the door wider so they can come in. They take a seat on my other couch, I look at their faces and notice they look sad and in pain.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Violet something happened, something we are very ashamed of and it involves you and your friends," my dad says. "What happened?" Bella questions.

"About a year ago James (Bella's dad), Peter (Livia's dad) and I made a deal with the Valentine gang. We would get cocaine and some other drugs and sell it to them. It was going smoothly but then they asked for a huge supply and even paid us before we gave them the drugs, we gladly took the money and spent it all on stupid things. Then we get a call a few weeks later saying our supplier is dead and there no way we can get the drugs. When we tell this to the guy in charge of the collection of the drugs, he says we give them their money, or we're dead."

"How much do you owe them?"Bella asks.

"5000 dollars" Peter responds.

"You 5000 dollars!!" she screams.

"Honey that's not the worst part," James says, "We tried to reason with them but they wouldn't listen, we went to talk to them yesterday, and they stated that they wanted our daughters or they'd kill our family and us. We agreed," James explains. I froze at his words; I couldn't believe it. How could my dad give me up like that?

"How the hell could you do this to us!" Livia screams. "We had no choice," my dad states.

"Get out," I whisper, everyone turns and looks at me. "Get out of my house now," I say to my father. "Okay we'll leave, but we need a decision by tomorrow that's the deadline they gave us remember that lives are at stake," my dad says and leaves.

James and Peter leave without a word. "What are we going to do?" Livia asks. "We have to do it," I sigh and they look at me like I've grown two heads. "We need to do this, or your family will be killed, I don't have any family, but my dad but you guys have siblings and mothers who love you, we can't let them die."

"But what will happen to us Violet, what if we get there and they kill us. I mean it's GANG we're talking about," Bella says.

"I know, but there's a chance we might live. We can't be selfish and let people die," I try to reason with my friends.

"Okay we'll do it," Livia huffs giving in, Bella nods in agreement.

"But we have to promise we'll always have each other's backs no matter what," I whisper.

"We promise," Livia and Bella say together, I smile at them trying to lighten up the mood. "Could you guys stay with me tonight?" I ask, "We wouldn't have it any other way," Livia states and Bella smiles at me.

**************

I wake up in a dark room, my arms and legs bound by shackles. I looked down at my body and saw I'm covered in dirt. I hear a door open and cringe at who walks in.

"Violet you don't look too happy to see me," my mother says in a lovely voice. 

"Please let me go I don't deserve any of this please" I plead tears streaming down my face.

"You're never leaving here. I'm going to destroy you, break you piece by piece" she whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine. 

"Bring in Nick," she orders and a man walks in with a sinister smile on his face.

"You have fun with her Nick," My mother says, and I realized what she meant. 

"Please don't let him rape me! I'm your daughter! Please!" I scream pulling on the shackles. She ignores my pleas and walks out of the room.

The man walks over to me and removes the shackles from my arms and legs. "Please don't rape me" I beg, my words seem to anger him. "Shut up slut," he sneers and removes his belt letting his pants fall to the floor.

I try to get away from him but grabs me and pushes me back onto the floor. He grabs his belt and uses it to whip me, I scream in pain. He continues his assault on my body. Intense pain rushes through my veins; my skin burn from the beating, this belt ripped my skin causing me to bleed. My tears never stopped falling.

He drops his belt and grabs my hair roughly pulling me up from the floor. "I'm going to treat you like the whore you are." With that he let's go of my hair and knees me in the stomach making me spit out blood. He kicks my stomach breaking some of my ribs.

When his satisfied with beating me, pulls his boxers down. "PLEASE NO DON'T DO THIS I'M A VIRGIN," I scream but he ignores me. 

"You're going to take my c*ck, and you're going to like it," he hissed.

He thrusts his d*ck into my p*ssy with no mercy, taking my innocence. He gives me no time to adjust to his size; he just pounds into me restlessly. I felt like he was tearing me apart, I was in so much pain my body was fire. How could my mother do this to me?

"NO NO PLEASE STOP IT HURTS PLEASE"

"Violet wake up."

"Violet Violet"

I wake up in Livia and Bella's arms. "It's just a dream," Livia says soothingly, but it wasn't a dream it was my reality.

Author's Note

Did you guys like it? I tried to make it as sad as possible

Thank you so much for reading my book.

Shout out to simbaze an amazing person and writer. Check out her books their amazing

Don't forget to vote and comment