Chapter 3

4 Days Later.....

"Irina not now I don't feel like it." John says taking another swig of his beer can. He was currently in the bar sitting on a stool being flirted by one his hookups. Her name was Irina and unlike the other girls John has hooked up with Irina more than once. "You never want to have fun anymore is someone giving you better sex than me?" Yes, John knew he was lying to himself if he said Irina was better than Stefani. "No." John says. The bar's door bell rings as new customer comes, make that 5 new customers come in.

 The bar's door bell rings as new customer comes, make that 5 new customers come in

Irina Shayk^

John sees as Stefani walks in with 5 other uknown guys. Stefani feels John stare and turns her head to be eye-to-eye with him and the stare turns into a contest both looking at each other until John is interrupted by Irina. "Johnny were you listening I've been talking to you this whole time." Irina whines. John turns around to his disappointment that Stefani disappeared somewhere into the bar. "No I was paying attention." John says, he hasn't really been interested what Irina has been saying so he probably would have just zoned out anyway.

"So...yes or no?" Irina asks. "Yes or no what?" John asks wondering what the black hair vixen was up to now. "Will you be my boyfriend?" This is what John was talking about. Irina is clingy and needy and those are two things he doesn't need nor does he need a relationship. "Irina you know I don't do labels." John says huffing at the girl as she straddles his lap. "Why we have a lot of fun together why can't I be your girlfriend. I can do this that you like." Irina says grabbing both of John's hands. "And what kind of things is that?" John asks with a smirk which Irina returns.

"Well I can......Eeekkkk!!!" Irina squeals as a big cup of beer spills on her. John turns to see that a waitress spilled the bottle. "I'm sorry someone bumped into me." In that same instance John sees the pink cowboy hat with long blonde hair go by as she rushes over to the two. The beer didn't spill on John that much it just wet the lower part of his shirt but as for Irina, she was drenched in the beer. She was so drenched the beer made her mascara wash down her face, John couldn't help but laugh.

"You better be sorry, bitch!" Irina screams, that's another deal breaker Irina was to dramatic and always liked to start arguments that's the reason John would never date her. "You should go wash that off." John said as he began to put his jacket on. "Your leaving?" Irina says as she gets off his lap. "Yeah." And with that John was leaving the bar and a frustrated Irina. John gets in his car and begins to pull off but not before he hears a big thump come off the top of the car's roof.

Switch to Stefani

"Well I can......Eeekkkk!!!" Irina squeals much to Stefani's enjoyment. She knows John isn't hers and she kows he'll never want her but she can wish right? She comes back to the table that has Finn and his friends playing Poker. "Its about time slut." Stefani mentally ignores the remark and gives the guys there drinks. She hasn't shown yet so she thinks its time that she tells Finn the truth and it would be better now because if he's angry he won't hurt her as much with his friends here.