Chapter 4

"Do you love me?" Stefani and John found themselves lying down on John's bed naked covered in nothing but a sheet that covered their lower half. John was on top of Stefani but didn't put all his weight on her so it could hurt the baby but enough pressure to keep her still. "Yes I love you. I love you." John anwsers the pregnant woman's question then giving her a kiss. "I love everything about you." The kiss started to trail down from her lips to her chin to her neck to her collarbone to chest then back to her neck. 

"What do you love about me?" This stops John's neck biting then causing him to kiss Stefani's lips. "I love your platinum golden hair."  John caresses her scalp before tugging on it harshly. "I can't wait to rip it from your head. I love your sensitive smooth skin..." Then reaching down for her wrist her grips them roughly making Stefani yelp. "I can bruise it and mark you as mine." Stefani's starting to get weirded out by John's new personality. "John can you let me go your starting to hurt me?" The man doesn't anwser instead diving his fingers into Stefani mouth opening her mouth showing her teeth.

"And those teeth!" He groaned. "Don't get me started on those pearly whites I love them just as much. I can't wait to rip them out one by one. I don't know why you ran away from Finn you'll always be a punching bag to whoever you meet." With that the first punch from the man was thrown at Stefani hitting her right in the eye causing to swell and bruise. Another punch is thrown hitting her in the lip. More hits are thrown hitting Stefani in multiple places but just not in the stomach. 

Finally having enough the abuse Stefani makes a big run for it but her knees get weak making her fall to the floor in front of John's bed. With a dark chuckle John gets up standing up and before the weakened, naked, pregnant woman as she tries to crawl away. "Its cute how your trying to runaway." Pressing his bare foot on her thigh giving the woman excruciating pain. "Lets have some fun, Stef." The broken and bruised feels his member entering at her entrance.

"No!!!" Waking up in a cold sweat as the golden sun shines down on her skin. It was only a dream. She wasn't bruised, hurt, or heart-broken, but now she was sick. She gets off the couch and runs fast towards the bathroom. Emptying the contents in her stomach she flushes the toilet and rinses her mouth. She stops midway in the hallway of John's home to watch the wild man peacfully sleeping.

Since she was wide awake and it seemed to be morning she decided she could make John breakfast as a way of saying thank you for letting her stay at his house. She finds the pan, the butter, bacon, eggs, toast, and wooden spoon. She first cooks the bacon letting it sizzle as she puts the bread in the toaster. She takes out the bacon and begins to makes the eggs, just as the bread pops out of the toaster.

Opening John's door with a plate of breakfast, she makes her way onto his bed. She doesn't know how to wake him so she reaches to tap him but before her finger can make contact John grabs her wrist. "What do you want Stefani?" The man asks exhausted which is odd because he's been sleep much longer than she has. "I woke up early and I didn't know if you were so I made breakfast and I didn't know if you were hungry so I ju-nevermind this was all a bad idea I can be such an idiot sometimes."

Stefani tries to leave but is stopped by John once again. She's not used to having the ability to talk so much because Finn by now would have punched her in the jaw by now or slapped her to be quite. "No wait. Calm down and say what you were going to say." Stefani inhales and exhales a shaky breath. "I made breakfast and here." John's presented with the food and he has to admit it smells really good. "Thank you." Taking a for he eats the food which practically melts in his mouth.

"This is good. Did you make breakfast for yourself?" John asks noticing that Stefani is really thin to be carrying a baby. "No. I didn't want to impose." Stefani said, this was installed in her brain from all the times Finn would make her make food ony for her to eat nothing. "Impose!? How are you imposing? What would you like for me to make you?" John asks, as he gets off his bed but Stefani only blushes and turns away from him.

He then feels the cool breeze go by on his lower region before he realizes he's not wearing anything down there. Its hot at night and he feels uncomfortable with them on at night so he sleeps naked. Putting on his underwear he gives a wink to Stefani. "That's on the menu to but we can save it for later." John decides to make Stefani eggs, bacon, and toast like she did for him. While he's making the breakfast he gets a knock on the door.

"Chris its about time." John says as he lets his friend in the house. "Yeah well your surprised that your best friend since midll school is asking you to buy him parenting books." Chris says. "Yeah but I was thinkking you would buy maybe 1 or 2 not 10." John says as he inspects the book. "Well I thought you could be a great not a okay parent. Where's the girl?" Chris asks. "Her name is Stefani and she's in my room." John says as he reads one. "You let her stay the night has John Wayne the biggest bachelor in town been smittened by Stefani....Do you smell something burning?"

Do you smell something burning?"

Chris Pratt^

John turns in shock to see the bacon now on fire. "I'm not smittened, I'm just being a father and taking care of my responsiblities." John says as he calmly puts out a fire, this my not have been his first experience with fire. The two guys talk some more and Chris leaves to go home to his girlfriend and John remakes Stefani's breakfast this time not trying to burn it, this time successfulyl. He walks into his room to see Stefani sleeping peacefully in his bed. He instead leaves her alone, she can eat when she wakes up. Maybe the wild man is smitten.