Chapter 7

''Okay ladies we have the robes on. Tonight we're going to celebrate Zoe's last night as a free woman." All the girls cheer a clink their drinks together, well everyone except for Stefani. "Sorry Stefani if we're making it bad that you can't have a few drinks with us." The girls began to put their drinks down but Stefani stops them.

"Its okay drink your Pinot Grigios without me, the cake is way better." Another fork goes through her cake but she was still able to join the girls in the Victoria Secret clothes. At first she used to be ashamed of her body but John has been teaching her to be postive and know that everyone gains, loses, and goes through all kinds of moods while eating but she still thinks she's not as pretty as her new friends or pretty enough for John.

"Alright gals I'm tired of drinking and I thought we were going to have some fun." Zoe says after gulping her drink in one shot. "Right.. okay we'll start with a easy game and get to the hardest ones later tonight." Robyn goes into Zoe's kitchen and comes back with some orange juice along with 4 cups. "Okay ladies the game is Never Have I Ever, you all know how the game goes, a person says something they have never done but if you have done it than you drink but since we have a pregnant friend we'll drink juice instead of alcohol.

The game begins with the bride to be herself, Zoe. "Never have I ever gotten pregnant." Obviously Stefani is the only one drinking. "Never have I ever had a one night stand." This is said by Eva which ends with Zoe, Robyn, and Stefani drinking. "Never have I ever had sex in the back of the car." This is said by Stefani which has Eva, Zoe, and Robyn drinking. "Never have I ever done anal." This only causes Eva and Zoe to drink. The questions go around and everyone one is laughing and having a great time until. "Never have I been in an abusive relationship."

It becomes awkwardly silent as both Robyn and Stefani take a sip of their drink. "Rob, Stef I'm sorry I didn't think.." Before could even finish Robyn interrupted her. "Its okay Eva." Stefani only remained silent. "But Rob when did this even happen?" Zoe asks. "When I said I spent a week in Barbados I was actually in the hospital recovering that's why I stopped hanging with Chris I don't want to press charges because I can't see myself able to look at him anymore."

"Stefani what about you." Stefani looked up from her feet at her new friends, maybe they'll understand? "I was in an abusive relationship for a long time. His name was Finn and my parents said he wasn't good for me but I argued with them that he had good intentions. When they finally kicked me out of the house I started to live with Finn and I started to notice  how abusive he was." Tears started to form at Stefani's eyes remembering how she felt living with Finn.

"Everyday was a fight for survival with him. At first it was only verbal like "You good for nothing slut." and "Your just a cumbucket and nothing important.". Itried to look for the good in things but he started to become physically abusive like slaps and punches, hell I was even left outside holding a metal hanger in my hand because I dropped a plate." The girls around her began to cry but oddly not Stefani.

 "I never knew John or dated him I just wanted someone that would give me the attention I wanted for a night and her did. I soon found him to tell him I was pregnant and Finn hasn't touched me in while so I knew it was his but he just ignored me and said it ould possibly not be his. One day I finaly had with Finn and told him I was pregnant but he only tried to make me miscarry after a hop onto John's car I've been with him since and he treat me right and helps me through mmy dark times but no matter how much I heal I can still seee the scars on my body."

Zoe and Eva give both girls hugs and then make a big group hug. "You can always talk to us about this and don't feel embarrased we don't thtink you're strange because you went through something." The girls enjy this big moment but the guys come in stumbling over there own. "Hey ladies we weren't interrupting anything were we?" John asks. Stefani makes sure none of the women tell John because she hasn't told him yet.

"Does it matter I need to go home I'm waisted for sure." Chris laughs. "Chris you are home." Zoe laughs giving her soon to be hsband a hug. "Oh yeah." The friends chat for a bit but everyone begins to go to their cars and now Stefani is driving John's car home with John full blown waisted beside her. He's murmuring weird things, yelling at passing cars, and even argued with his refelction. He's that drunk.

"Thanks for driving me home your a really nice lady." John begins to go on but Stefani lets him because its entertaining. "You know you remind me of this beautiful lady I know she has the greatest body in the world and she makes me happy." Stefani sheds a tear knowing she'll never be pretty enough for John. "She's a really lucky girl you should tell her." John chuckles for a bit. "I don't know how to tell her." John says. "What's her name." She already knows its going to be the girl she spilled the water on, but John smiles at the thought of his crush's name. "Her name's Stefani."