Chapter 8

"So John Wayne admitted his feelings for you?" Zoe asks in a state of disbelief. The other girls were just as shocked while Robyn was to busy to show emotions as she ate her 5th slice of cake that Stefani baked. "Yeah and we were just coming home. Although, he thought I was someone else so he said he loved Stefani." Stefani says as she prepares to bake a pie.

"Why are you baking so much?" Eva asks but Robyn hits her. "Don't stop her from baking she's amazing at this, do you think you can make more cake?" Robyn asks. "Sure, but I've been baking so much because I overheard John talking about how much he liked sweets so I'm going to talk to him about yesterday over some cake and pie..... well that is if Robyn doesn't eating it all. This is your 6th piece."

"Its not my fault... you bake cake you eat it. You should test John out more instead of just confessing what he said to you. See how he really feels for you." Robyn says as she licks the frosting off her fingers. "I get what you're saying, but how do I do it?" Stefani asks. "Simple we live in New Orleans a place where there are a million party on each block and lets face it John's addicted to alcohol as mch as I'm addicted to food so if we can get him drunk, which we can and we will, just talk more to him like you're not Stefani."

"As much as it seems crazy it might work. What do you say Stefani?" Eva asks. "I don't know what if John catches on to what we're doing?" Stefani asks. "He won't just let him drink and encourage him to drink and he'll take the bait." Robyn explains. "Okay so now that the plans made we need to get ready." Zoe says. "Yes and we need to find this lady something sexy so John will be drooling." Robyn says then dragging Stefani, Eva, and Zoe towards the closet with Stefani's clothes.

6 Hours Later....

"Stefani come on you said you wanted to go out and I did to but by the time your done I'm already going to be drunk!" John yelled from inside the living room of his home. Stefani has been in the bathroom for only 30 minutes but John was growing impatient and is on his 3rd beer. "I'm coming its just I didn't like the way my hair looked." A lie, Stefani was wondering if she could carr through with this. All she could thinnk was 'Did he really mean it'. "Woah!" John has noticed many times how beautiful Stefani is but something about her just made her shine.

"You look.... amazing!" John says in a literal state of loss for words. Stefani and the girls found a pink loose and puffy dress that magically hid Stefani's growing 2 month old bump barely giving a person the idea she even was pregnant. "Thanks....I like what you're wearing too." John was wearing just some worn out jeans and a plain white t-shirt but Stefani liked the look. "Thanks." The two headed out.

Reaching the big block party, they park and enjoy the festivities. I no time the two find their friends. Chris and Zoe are dancing and Eva and Roby are dancing, while Ryan and Kendrick watch from a local bar. Stefani joins while John talks to the boys and begins to drink his 4th drink of the night. Time goes by and Robyn starts to observe the wild man from a far. "Stefani I think you should make your move. That 5th drink is starting to take its toll on John." Robyn says as she watches John. 

"Robyn I've been thinking and I don't think I'm okay with doing-" Before she could even finsih the line she is spinned around and facing the wild man herself. "Hey Stefani why don't you dance with me?" John asks holding his hand out. Stefani at first is very catious but she soon takes his hand and their dancing. At first things are silent but John begins to talk. "Stefani you know I want to tell you something."

"What is it." She asks. "You know when you told me you were pregnant  thought I would be miserable." Stefani is taken back by this comment. "I then said I would be there for the kid." That blow really destroyed her self-esteem. "But then I got to know you and you were like a breath of fresh air." This brung happy thoughts to John. "I grew to like you but it was more than that... I love you Stefani." This broke Stefani's heart she loved someone and they loved her just as much.

"Everytime I go to work and I think about going back home just to see you, but there are times I can't bare to lok at you." He spins her around so now he towered over her. "I can't bare to see you walk around not moaning my name, not crying to feel all the pleasure I can give you, or you losing your voice from all the screams." Their bodies dance in a rythym which John leads as he grinds his hips into Stefani's, who at this moment is almost biting her lip off to contain her moan. "The wild man wants you Stefani and you will see his chaos."

30 Minutes Later...

The door of John's home crashes open as John goes back to kissing Stefani. Both enter inside allowing John to shut the door with his foot and lock it. During the makeout John reaches for Stefani's strap on her dress breaking her free and Stefani begins to take off his shirt breaking the kiss so he can take it out before undoing his pants. "Someone went commando." John chuckles in the kiss before picking Stefani up. "No its going to take to long just take me right now right here." John, obeying, her wishes pins her to the wall before entering inside her.

Stefani a little bit but John gives her time to come accustomed to her size and when she does she begins to grind against. "Please I want to feel it." The beggings become answered as John's strokes become faster and harder. "Is this good enough for you?" Stefani only lets out a cry before she reaches her orgasm but John continues to pound into her before the final stroke sends his seed pouring into her. "I love you so much Stefani."