Chapter 10

2 Weeks Later....

"I think Stef is up to something." John said out of nowhere as the guys were trying on their tuxedos. "What do you mean?" Kendrick ask from the chair. "I mean she's hiding something but I don't know what but its something I can tell." John then takes a swig from his beer bottle. "What is the father powers kicking in is the baby going to be a boy or a girl?" Ryan asks making the guys laugh amongst themselves. "But seriously if you think there's Stefani is hiding watch yourself around her."

"Like how?" John asks. "How about stop getting drunk everytime you can." Chris says. "I don't drink that much. 'John...this is your 3rd drink." With that in a mid freeze John stops himself from taking another sip from his drink. "Okay I can do that but what do I do next?" John asks. "Well your drunk but now you're no longer drinking fake to be drunk which is when she must be doing something because she's always with the girls criticing the cake see what she does while you pretend and you will see."

Switch to The Gals...

The girls erupt at Stefani's confession. "No fucking way!" Robyn screams. "You can't be serious can you?" Eva asks but just laughs not waiting for an anwser. "So you have been fucking John while he's drunk?" Stefani's cheeks tint a light red. "Stefani! NO!! At least fuck him while he's in the right mind and can enjoy it too." THe girls burst into even more laughter before stopping, which seemed like a eternity to Stefani. "Honestly I feel bad and I want to tell him but I don't want him to hate me." Stefani says laying her head on Zoe's lap.

"He's not going to hate you just lie and say you always thought he was sober when you two did it." Zoe says. "Yeah maybe that will work." Stefani says. "Okay but I want some sex stories how is it fucking with the lady magnet?" Robyn asks. "Robyn not right now." Eva whispers, but secretly she wants to know as does Zoe. "Its AMAZING!!! John is the type of person who will fuck you in many positions and have you ready to cry. Even when you pass out John will keep going."

Stefani rambles on about the sex stories until Zoe stops her. "Okay now that we got that out of our system why don't we get back on topic....my wedding. Robyn have you found the dresses?" Zoe asks Robyn wh then scrolls through her. "Yeah I have a couple of dresses picked and your mom asks if you would like to wear hers?" Robyn asks looking at the bride to be as she ponders for a bit. "Tell her yes I will her's and help me find other dresses for the bridesmaids that help them feel wonderful and also the dress for Stefani be comfortable." Zoe gives a wink at Stefani.

"Speaking of Stefani how is the cake coming along." It was now Stefani's turn to go through her Notes app on her phone. "I've been thinking of ways to design the cake but what flavor." In a instant Zoe anwsered. "Strawberry." Stefani added that into her phone. "Would you like additional strawberrys in fruit form on the cake?" She asks. "Yes." The bride then looked at Eva. "Who are attending." Eva then pulled out the stacks of paper with all of the family members numbers on. "Well your parents, grandmother Chris's parents and grandparents and I'm still looking into extended family."

"What has the government said about papi?" Zoe asks. "It looks like his group isn't doing to well for him to leave Zoe, I'm sorry." Eva says. "Its okay I know he'll come just give him enough time he'll make it." The bridesmaids continue to talk to Zoe who's at this point an emotional wreck and soon time flys by until they're all gone and at home and this time John let Stefani take the car which the girls were shocked by since John never let Mary out of his sight. The girls also encouraged Stefani to tell JOhn how she feels and she thinks she will tonight.

Dropping the 'drunk' man on the couch she made her way to the kitchen to get hime a glass of water coming back he puts his hand on her growing belly. "I can't wait for him to come out." He slurs a bit. "A boy I think its a girl." She says with a bit pe in her voice. "I don't really care what he or she is as long as you and him are both healthy." Another slur of words come but Stefani heard it as if it was said in the most proper way. Even though he was drunk Stefani knew he meant it sober. Things like this also made her forget about telling the truth for another night. I mean John is 'drunk' what could go wrong.

------------------------------------------

-I dont know if Italian Rose will end in a chapter or if I should end in one more chapter or hold off and make more chapters maybe now focusing on the mafia.

-Also sorry taking so long to update

-PunkRock_Monster

-P.S. JWT looks lit.