Chapter 4 ~ Yuri's new apprentice

Yuri's Pov

"Yuri!!!!" I heard my name screamed across the rink.

"What do you want?!" I asked turning around to face Y/n who by this point was annoying me in a way I couldn't explain. It wasn't her fault but she was still hours later stuck in my head.

"I want to get into my room!" She complained

"Then go to your room, I don't see the problem!" I shot back trying to figure her out.

"You have my Keys!!!!" She pointed out

"Oh yah, I forgot" I said staking off the ice to at least show some decency to her and give her the keys.

We headed over to the lockers and I put my skates in my locker as she watched me not being able to get into hers yet. I grabbed my warm up jacket with "Russia" printed across the front and put it on and then reached in to the pocket and grabbed two sets of keys.

One has a white (first letter of your name ) charm and a snowflake charm on it and five keys on it (one for your room, one for your locker, one for your apartment, one for the ballet studio, one for the ice rink.)

The other set of keys had a black Y charm on it and held a few more keys then the first one.

I tossed Y/n her set of keys and we headed over to the elevator together after I helped her figure out her locker and put her skates away.

Once we got up to the 4th floor I headed over to the suite door and unlocked it heading inside and not shutting the door so y/n could come in. She followed in behind me.

Y/n point of view

You walked into the suite and looked around - woah! It was amazing!

You walked into the suite and  looked around - woah! It was amazing!

You just stood there looking around open mouthed

Yuri passed you and headed up the big stair case to the up stairs of the suite.

You decided to follow him to a hall with three double doors each with a name engraved into them.

You headed to the one with your name on it and got out your keys and unlocked it. You headed in to your new room. It was pretty plain. There was moving boxes stacked against one wall. The rest of the room was empty except a white fluffy chair in one Conor and a white four poster bed with f/c bedding on it. You noticed a clear sliding glass door on the opposite side of the room you walked in and noticed your room had a balcony! The room didn't look ideal now but you knew you could make it your ideal room.

You noticed another door as you walked farther into the room that lead into a big bathroom with a walk in closet in it. You headed over to your boxes of stuff and grabbed your boxes labeled clothing and took them into your new closet. You took your box of toiletries and unpacked it in your bathroom. Next you opened two boxes labeled "Decor" to reveal several posters of male and female Russian skating starts. You hung the posters up and decorated the rest of the room to suit you. You stood back to look at your work when you heard a knock on your door.