Chapter 19 ~ Chapter 20 ~ Barcelona Grand Prix | Part 1

Y/n POV

You felt the excitement rise inside of you, the Barcelona Grand Prix was finally here! You of course weren't competing, but Yuri was!!! You felt Yuri's hand tightly grab yours, recently he has seemed to need you a lot more for emotional support. You squeezed his hand tight as the two of you guys entered the lobby of the hotel you would be staying in. Soon Yuri's Angles (Yuri's Fangirls) surrounded the two of you and some how separated the two of you guys leaving you along on the outside of the clump of Fan girls and Yuri in the center being forced to take photos and sign autographs. You giggled and crutched your way over to join Yakov and Lilia signing in. Over the past little bit you continued to stay with Yakov and Lilia even though you had broken you leg, Yuri convinced you to since he "needed you". Over the past while the 4 of you had really bonded and it seemed like you where all a close family. The other night you and Yuri made every one Yuri's Grandpas famous Pirozhki and you all had a nice "family dinner". You knew how much Yuri cared about and wants to impress Yakov and Lilia.

While you where lost in thought you hadn't noticed JJ and his girl friend Isabella show up right next to you.

Right as you noticed them JJ made a comment that his fanbase "JJ Girls" are better behaved and more attractive then Yuri's. Due to this Yuri decided to try to get out of his fans huge crowd while badmouthing JJ and Isabella in response.

You giggled

Once Yuri finally escaped his Fans he headed over to you. You noticed another skater~ Otabek you think his name was, stare at you and Yuri for a few seconds before he left, you found this extremely odd but decided to ignore it.

Yuri POV

It was the day after we arrived, I just finished practice and headed over to y/n who was waiting on the side lines with her eyes fully of longing to be on the ice. I knew she wanted to skate, I knew it hurt her to watch me skate... but I needed her, she gave me hope, she believed in me and loved me with all of her heart and I couldn't let her go. We headed out into the city but before we got too far we where ambushed by some of my fans, as soon as I saw them coming up behind me i grabbed Y/n's wrist and dragged her into a near by ally way. My Brain was in panic mode, what where we going to do, I looked over to Y/n to see what she thought and through all he confusion one of my fans must of grabbed her, I face palmed wondering how I could be so stupid.

I was lost in mid thought when the roaring sound of a motorcycle caught my attention. at once I recognized the guy on the motorcycle to be Otabek, I looked at him extremely confused

"Quick, get on" he said tossing me a helmet, I nodded and hopped on, I had no other option...

As we ride away I see fans taking photos to spread on social media, but someone I didn't see was Y/n, where was she right now, was she okay, how was her leg?

Y/n POV

You watched Yuri and Otabek drive off, you sighed and grabbed your crutches and some how managed to get back up again, you start looking around the area for something to do, you decided on not calling or texting Yuri, you just had a feeling that this was important. You walked around looking for something to do, or someone to talk to. That's when you saw them, Victor and Yuuri. You called for them, it took them a second to notice you but and soon as they did they headed towards you, there arms full of shopping bags.

Yuri POV

I stood out looking out at the city from this amazing view, Otabek had taken me to  to the top of the pillars in the Park Güell municipal garden. At first I questioned him about his actions and he explained he met me at Yakov's summer camp 5 years ago, of course I didn't remember any of this but he went on with his story and explained a bit of his past, and after that he did something unusual. He asked me if I wanted to be his friend... I've never had some one want to be my friend before... well except for Y/n... we shook on it.

I looked over at him trying to put my thoughts into words

"Otabek... I need some help"

"With what?" He asked looking over at me

"With y/n" I replied not making eye contact with him

Y/n POV

You said you good byes to Victor and Yuuri a while ago and since then have gone back to the hotel, taken and nap, and now your looking around to find somewhere to eat... that's when you notice something strange, you do a double take and notice Mari and Minako, who are spying on Yuri and Otabek talking at a cafe. You join them, they quickly look over at you wondering who in the world you where then once they saw it was you they went back to spying. After a while you got bored and decided to quit spying on your boyfriend and head back to the hotel, you decided on just getting some room service.

Yuri's POV

By time I got back from dinner with Otabek, Victor, Yuuri, Phichit and Chris, Y/n was fast asleep, the TV was on, she was trying to stay up to see me.. I felt a little ping of guilt sting inside of me, I felt bad for leaving her all day, but it was something I had to do, I needed help deciding something... something that would either break her, or maybe fix her

~ the end of Chapter 19~

( A/n one more chapter!!! I can't believe it, this book has gotten so many reads recently and it makes me so happy that people actually care to read my trash writing, next chapter will be the last then I'll explain what my plans are for the future, expect the last chapter to come out sometime this next weekend, I love you all so much!!!)