Chapter 8 ~ hot springs on ice

Y/n POV

Hot springs on ice was tomorrow!! You realized getting up and stretching. You did the splits on the floor next to your bed and pulled out your phone and looked though Instagram like normal.

That's when you noticed you had no idea what you where going to wear tomorrow for your performance!!!

Yuri sat up out of bed and looked at you your y/c eyes in shock

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Uh... nothing" you replied quickly standing up and heading out of the room to find Victor

"Victor!!!" You said yelling down the hall

"What is it?" Victor said coming out of his room looking tired

"Uh... what am I wearing tomorrow?" You asked

"Oh, didn't I show the dress me and Yuuri picked for you?" He said

"No..." you replied

You loved staying here, Yuuri and Victor felt like your amazing gay parents!

"Let me grab it, give me just a second" he said going back into his room

He came back a few minutes later holding up a pink skating dress

You gaped at the dress thinking how beautiful it was and how it would work with telling the story of your skate ~ the story of a Young maiden, who wandered into a village , all the boys there fell in love with her but two strongly showed interest ...

You gaped at the dress thinking how beautiful it was and how it would work with telling the story of your skate ~ the story of a Young maiden, who wandered into a village , all the boys there fell in love with her but two strongly showed interest in her in the end she couldn't choose between The man of Agape and the man of Eros and then they both left her all alone. After being rejected like this and being alone she ended up killing herself.

"It's amazing Victor!!" You said hugging him

Yuri came into the hall at that exact moment and looked at you guys for a second and head down stairs with out either of you guys noticing.

You went and put the dress into the closet in your room and changed into white yoga pants and a blue tight fitted shirt then grabbed your warm up jacket and threw it on over your clothing and put your jogging shoes on.

Then you went to the bathroom and pulled your hair up Into a pony tail then you jogged downstairs.

You smelled food cooking!!!

"Good morning" Yuri greeted you

"Morning!" You replied

Yuri POV

"So, hot springs on ice is tomorrow! And I feel you both got the meaning and passion for your pieces down!" Victor said cheerfully as we all stood on the ice watching him

"I think you guys will do great!!" Y/n said happily

"Let's start practicing!" Victor announced