Chapter 6 ~ Two Yuris

Y/n POV

"Pack.... we're going to Japan"  is the words he uttered that started this whole adventure. I don't know how he managed it but we got first class tickets and before I knew it we were packed Yuri gave Mila directions to take care of his cat and we were off.

Currently we're in the airport nearest to the location Victor had been tagging all his post. For the past few days that we've been trying to track him down, but google maps isn't that reliable.

We were walking though an outside market place dragging out suitcases behind us, when a shirt caught my eye. Right at the moment I went to grab it so did another hand-Yuri's.

"You like the shirt?" Yuri asked

"Da" I replied

"I'll buy two of these shirts please" Yuri said to the sales man and payed

We both slipped into our new tiger shirts and took a selfie we posted on Instagram. We couldn't resist it.

"Uh Yuri you didn't have to buy me this shirt..."
You said feeling guilty he payed for your shirt

"Well you know you didn't have to follow me to Japan, so uh take this as my 'thanks for following me to japan shirt' no ones ever done something like this for me, so thank you." Yuri said as his phone rang- a call from Yakov!

oh no! Was he mad?! Where you going to loose your skating scholarship. Why didn't you think of these things before you left the country...

Yuri answered the phone and a full on screaming war started it was quick lived though but you could tell both sides where pretty mad, I mean why wouldn't they be? 
Yuri reassured you everything would be alright and Yakov wouldn't ruin Yuri and yours skating careers over something as simple as this. Then the two of you where off searching again. You the located where you where pretty sure he was and then...

"VICTOR!!!!!" Yuri yelled screaming over a bridge ledge

"Are you a fan? He spends a lot of time at the ice rink down the street" said a old man fishing pointing to a building down the street.

"Thanks" you said as Yuri rushed off leaving you and the luggage behind him. You followed him and as you pushed though a crowd of people to the front. There was a security rope blocking the fans off guarded by three little girls that blocked yours and Yuri's paths.

"Excuse me we need to get through" you told them. 

"Why should we let you though?!" One of them said

"Wait it's the Russian Yuri!!! And the girl that's rumored to be his girlfriend!" Another one of them pointed out

The crowd silenced then exploded with questions.

"Yuri?! Your dating this girl?"

"Is this the new prodigy y/n l/n?"

"How long have you been dating?"

Yuri's face turned red "where not dating!!"

"May we go in?" You asked trying to escape the fans

"Of course you can!" One of the little girls said