A/N - The End

So it's the end of the road... I can't even believe how many people read this book and my horrible writing, it's honestly overwhelming and I'd like to thank each and every one of you!

So I've been debating if I want to write a sequel because this book is really short(finished its only 20 chapters) or if I just want to leave it, this has been a really hard choice for me to make because this is my most successful book on wattpad and I don't want to let any of you guys down... but on the other hand I have a really hard time writing this book and I feel like it's only a good chapter when I'm in a good mood, have the proper time to do the correct research and watch the episode the chapter is based off of! Which is all a lot and I'm really busy with dance, singing, musicals, and loads of school work! So I'm not sure if a second book is even possible.... any way I don't really watch too much Anime any more so I've sorta lost interest, id like you guys to please understand where I'm coming from...

So I have a few options for you guys to do in the meantime while I'm still figuring out what I'm earth I'm doing!

#1 ~ A Q and A with all your favorite characters and me!!! Just comment your question by there name!

Victor

Yuuri

Mila

Yakov

Lilia

Y/n

Moi (Izzy)

And every ones favorite... Yuri

Feel free to ask any question, it would mean the world to me!

#2 Suggest a extra short story chapter (Ex. Some one else starts flirting with Y/n)

#3 read one of my other Fan-Fic's and/or suggest and idea to me for a new fan-Fic

That's all for now every one!!! I love you lots!!!

Bye!!!