Just the begining

"Honey can you come downstairs please?" my mom yells

"Going" I yell back
I grab my suitcase and my handbag. Then, i headed down the stairs, put my stuff near the front door. To then find my mom in the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie" she says once i step foot in the kitchen.

"Hey ma" i reply looking in the refrigerator for something to drink. I grab the apple juice and pour myself a drink.

"Already heading off to college to think it feels like yesterday you and your sister were fighting over who got the last cookie in the cookie jar" she says chuckling at the memory.

"Mom i was 9 and maggie was 6" i reply

"I know but you grew up so fast and maggie's already 16 years old. i cannot stand the thought of not seeing your beautiful face everyday nicole" she says adding a smile.

"Oh mom i'm going to miss you too but i will make sure to keep in touch" i said giving her a big hug.

I glance at the clock and realize it's almost 8.

"Oh my, its almost 8 i have to go pick up jessica" i say walking out the kitchen.

"Do not forget to say bye to your sister, she is upstairs watching tv" my mom comments.

"Oh yea" i reply running up the stairs to find maggie. Turns out she was in her room 'watching tv' alright. She was passed out with the tv on and me being the sister i am. I wake her up annoyingly.

"What the heck nicole!" she lashes out at me.

"Ok i guess i won't say goodbye to you considering i will not be here tomorrow" i say walking slowly to the door.

"Oh yeah you're leaving" she says jumping out of her bed to give me a hug.

"I am going to miss you and do not get in too much trouble while i'm gone" i tell her, smiling.

"Yeah i'm not making any promises" she laughs.

"Well, i better be going love you" i say closing the door behind me.

"Love you too" she yells through the closed door.

I head downstairs and give my mom one last hug.

"I am going to miss you nicole, look at you" she smiles

"Thanks mom love you so much" i reply.

"I love you too darling" she says.

I grab my suitcase and my handbag, stuff them in the trunk of my car and off i go to pick up jessica.

Once i arrived at jessica's house there was no need to call her she was already waiting outside. She placed her stuff in the truck and hopped in the passenger seat. This was a long journey, we are leaving early because the trip is 12 hours and that's without breaks. Driving from michigan to new york was gonna be quiet the ride but i was more than willing to go on it with my best friend by my side.

"You want to drive first or second?" she asks.

"Well, i'm already in the driver's seat so first" i reply.

"Alright well i'm gonna go to sleep while i can" she says.

"Yea like you will go to sleep when the sun is still out" i comment remembering a moment.

"What you mean?" she asks

"Last year my mom drove us to a party is was like an hour ride and the sun was out and you were real tired you couldn't go to sleep cuz the sun kept on shining in your eyes" i explain.

"Oh yea, your right like always" she says.

"That's why i brought this" she says pulling out a sleeping mask.

"Smart" i comment.

We have been driving for 2 hours now and jessica was asleep. I was going to stop at the next gas station to get gasoline and wake her up so she can get some stuff too. This ride is real boring, i thought it would be more exciting but it's not i just can't wait till we get to st. williams college.

Finally, after the longest 12 hours ever we finally arrived at the campus. I was super excited and so was Jessica. I parked the car and walked through the main entrance. To think all my life I have dreamt about this moment and it was finally here.

I walked up to the front desk when the lady there asked me " how may I help you?"

"Yes I am here to find out what dorm room I am in?" I reply.

" all right sweetie what's your name?" she asks me.

" my name is Nicole Summers" I state.

" yes, here you are, you are in building D room 235" she says.

" by any chance can you share with me who my roommates are?" i ask.

" sorry honey I cannot that's classified information you will just have to find that out yourself have a good day" she says smiling and handing me my key.

" thank you, you too" I reply.

then Jessica goes up to the lady and ask the same. turns out we are not in the same building she's in Building C room 192. It sucks that I will not be able to see her as often as I thought I would. but I know that this is going to be one heck of an experience.

Once I arrive to my dorm room I figure out that I am not sharing it with 2 people Turns out that my mom put me in a 4 person dorm room instead of a three-person dorm room but I am okay with it. my roommates were not there yet I just hope they are not mean and that we get along. the good thing about arriving first is that I get to choose which bed is mine. I look around the place seeing where is what and i finally decide what room to take (lower left corner).

 I look around the place seeing where is what and i finally decide what room to take (lower left corner)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
what do you think guys??? so this is how the posting schedule is for this book. once or twice a week!!! not too bad well what are your thoughts so far?? btw if you had found any mistakes please let me know thanks. anyways see you guys in my next chapter toodles!!!!!