meeting new people

As I'm unpacking my stuff I hear a jingle on the front door. I guess one of my other roommate is here so I stand up straight and head to the front door. it turns out that the jingle on the door was to reveal a boy, a very hot boy. His eyes were the type of brown that was like a sweet chocolate. The chocolate that melts at the slightest bit of heat. Then, there was his hair that was a soft brown, like the bark of an oak tree, not dark but simply gentle in any light. he looks at me in a confused way and then I realize I'm staring at him I quickly look away embarrassment written across my face.

"so I see i'm not the first to arrive at our dorm" he says.

" nope" I reply, I know for sure my cheeks were redder than a cherry.

" well I'm Noah, Noah Garcia" he says setting down his suitcase reaching for my hand.

" I am Nicole, Nicole Summers" I say shaking his hand.

" are your hands always that sweaty?" he asks laughing

" no uh I was just back and forth unpacking my stuff you know" i reply quickly.

" oh well which room did you pick?" he questions.

"This one" i say motioning for him to follow me as i open the door.

"Nice choice, if I would have gotten here first I would have probably taken that room to" he says smiling.

" oh well there's the same room on the other side" i say.

" nah I would rather be next door to you" he says heading back for his stuff and claiming the room next to me (upper left corner).

For some odd reason I knew that noah and I would get along just fine, maybe more than just fine.

when I was almost done unpacking my stuff and decorating my room just how I like it the door jingled once more. this time behind the door was a girl. her hair looked like gold silk, perfectly curled, reaching down to her chest. then her eyes we're an ocean blue. I smiled as she struggling to kick open the door. I quickly run over to help her. then suddenly she ends up dropping everything that was in her hands. She then looks over to me and seems   embarrassed.

" I'm so sorry" she says slamming the door and picking up her stuff.

" it's no problem" i reply

"  this is not the best first impression huh" she says, laughing.

" hey it was not perfect but then again most First Impressions aren't" i reply, laughing with her.

" well my name is mackenzie but, you can call me kenzie" she introduces herself.

" i'm nicole summers so, Mackenzie do you have a last name?" i ask.

" yeah, Rodriguez,  Mackenzie Rodriguez" she replies.

"Well, mackenzie Rodriguez right now 2 of the 4 rooms are occupied so you have the last choice" i say leading her to her two choices.

"I'm definitely taking the bigger room" she comments.

" see I knew you would" i laugh.

"Well, see you later Nicole" she says before disappearing behind the door.

I walk over to noah's room and knock on the door until he says "come in". I open the door and see him on the floor putting his clothes in the dresser.

"Ah, Nicole what brings you over here?" he asks

" well I just wanted to mention that another roommate came"i reply.

" boy or girl?" he asks.

" girl" i reply.

"Oh my goodness our last roommate better be a boy i will not survive with 3 girls" he comments.

" if it means anything I hope its a boy too because girls can be pretty dramatic" i say.

"Yea they can be, but you don't seam the dramatic type" he replies.

" I will call you when our next roommate gets here, I'll be in the living room if you need me" i say closing the door behind me.

After a while Noah joins me in the living room, when suddenly the door jingles and swings open to reveal a boy, his hair was a dark brown hair, followed by sapphire like eyes. He seemed upset and did not say anything to any of us.

"Your room is right over here" noah says motioning to the door that leads to the last bedroom.

"Yea thanks" he says, heading in the room closing the door behind him

"What is his problem?" noah asks

"I don't know but i was thinking we could go pick up some food because i'm starving" i say

"Alright i will go meet that girl roommate you go meet grouch" he says heading to Mackenzie's room

"Her name is Mackenzie" i knock on his door for him to open it shirtless

"Oh, uh sorry" i say looking away

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with us to go get something to eat?" i ask

"Yea, sure my day can't get any worse" he says "yea meet you in the living room" he says closing the door.

I head to the living room to find mackenzie and noah talking on the sofa.

"Yea i use to go to whitmore high"

"Oh really so did i, how did we not cross paths?" he asks

"Well i did spend all day in the library to stay away from people, i'm not social, antisocial most people would say" she says

"Oh why? Your so pretty" he comments and her cheeks turn cherry red.

The mystery boy comes out of his room.

"So, where are we going?" he asks

"I don't know any suggestions?" i ask

"How bout Chinese food?" noah asks

"Sure" mystery boy says

"Alright" i reply

"Don't matter to me" mackenzie states

"Ok well for starters what is your name?" i ask mystery boy

"Ethan Bennett" he says

"Alright i'm nicole summers, that is noah garcia and that is mackenzie rodriguez" i say

Noah and mackenzie laugh

"What i'm really good at remembering names" i comment

"Yea you could have said noah and mackenzie not noah garcia and mackenzie rodriguez" noah says

"Shut up" i say, which makes mackenzie laugh ten times harder.

"Who's car we taking?" Ethan asks

"We could take mine" i offer

"What do you have?" Ethan asks

"Porsche" i answer

"You got a porsche?" Noah asks very loudly

"Yea it was my 18th birthday present" i reply

"Cool" he says

"Ugh i feel like i'm always driving" i complain

"Ethan wanna drive?" i ask dangling the keys in front of his face

"Of course i do you got a porsche, i used to drive my dad's porsche until he crashed it into a store" he replies

"At least you know how to drive it" i laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what do you guys think of chapter 2??? what are your thoughts about Ethan leave your comments down below. if there are any mistakes if your so kind to tell me, even the best writers mess up. one last thing should i make the chapters longer? if you dont tell me down below i will never know so if your unhappy with the length of these chapter comment down below or i will continue writing chapters this length. Anyways see you soon in my next chapter toodles!!!!