our trip to Walmart

"Morning, sleeping beauty" Noah says as my coffee brown eyes looked around to then find his oak tree ones.

"Morning" i say sitting up and adding a yawn.

"What time is it?" i ask laying back down onto noah

"I don't know, but our classes start tomorrow so no reason to worry" he replies

"True, plus it's not like I'm uncomfortable or anything" i say

" wish I could say the same" he says

"oh if you want I could just uh- you know"i stutter

"I was joking nicole" he says laughing

"See I don't know when you're joking or not" I state.

" I guess you'll just have to figure it out on your own"  he replies

" see now I know you're joking but sometimes it's hard to tell when you're joking" I explain.

" all right well what do you say about going to go get some groceries because we literally have nothing to eat"  Noah says

" oh yeah we didn't go get any groceries yesterday and I meant to tell you guys but I kind of fell asleep as you know"  I reply.

" well no big deal we will just go today" he says

" I better go take a shower" I say unraveling myself from his arms.

" all right me too"  Noah says

once I was in the bathroom I brush my teeth and then hopped right into the shower. by the end of my shower I realized I didn't have a towel.  so I do it any person would do.  scream on the top of my lungs for Noah to bring me one.  then stupid me remembers that Noah is also in the bathroom, the other bathroom.  then Mackenzie and Ethan were still sleeping.  I wasn't going to run out of the bathroom because I didn't want to bump into Ethan, McKenzie or Noah.  so I stay in the shower for a while then I hear when Noah gets out of the shower and i scream his name.

"NOAH" he walks into the bathroom

"How may i help you?" he says once he comes in

"Oh nice your still in the shower" he replies.

"I forgot a towel can you get me one it's in my room"  I say.

" all right I'll go get it"  he replies

when Noah comes back he thinks it's funny to put the towel on the sink and to then tell me

" come get it"

"Really" i reply

"Yep" he says with a smirk

" you know what fine" i say running out the shower and grabbing the towel and quickly wrapping it around myself

" hope you enjoy the show" i say  giving him the evil eye.

" it was so worth it" Noah says with the smirk.

" you're dead" is all i say and then i smack him.

" hey, that hurt" Noah  says rubbing his arm.

" that's what you get" i reply walking out of the bathroom.

I search my closet for an outfit to wear, a casual outfit.

I finally decide on one outfit a loose blue blouse that had flowers on it with my tight blue jeans with my black boot heals and my black handheld bag that had a bow on it.

once i was done getting ready i head into the living room to find out that Noah was in his room doing who knows what. so i go into Mackenzie's room to find her sleeping so peacefully.