-1-

-Y/N pov-

It was late at night, I was on my way home from work. I work at a bar. Yes, it's probably what you're thinking- dancer but I also work as a waitress. It's no normal bar it's for the most exclusive people. I mean I could ask my brother for more money but he likes keeping tabs on me. So, can't really tell him everything I need without him going into overprotective brother mode. So, I need extra money and can't use the credit cards I get from him. As I kept thinking of all the new things I already bought I can't help but smile at tonight's plans.

At the thought of tonight plans, I began to think of the familiar faces at the bar. It's amazing how they are willing to do anything you ask of them. I mean sure if someone else, like the uptight, snotty and boring woman who hang around my brother met them they would call me crazy. I have one thing to say, 'Who cares!' like the song I enjoy listening to says 'All the best people are crazy'. I think the most interesting one is the one known as the 'Prince of Crime', no wonder Batman is always after him.

Not sure how lost in thought I was but I was standing in front of the Manor doors. I took a deep breath hoping he wasn't home, unlocking the door as softly as possible. Once inside I started walking towards my room, it was silent meaning he was out for the night. He is always spending most nights out, hopefully it's not with another fake and slutty woman who is only interested in his money. I can't stand the woman he brings home but if I bring someone over he goes crazy, especially pointing out that I have to listen to him because he is older. Like by five minutes. Yes- we are twins but I got mom's looks till I decided dying my hair (h/c) and getting tattoos/piercings.

 Yes- we are twins but I got mom's looks till I decided dying my hair (h/c) and getting tattoos/piercings

I open the door to my room to find it clean. I mean it was clean before I started looking for an outfit to wear. I'm going to thank him when I see him for cleaning my mess.

"Oh, god, I'm beat" I sighed flopping onto my bed, clicking the tv on, "Let me guess he's on the news again?!" sure enough they were talking about how he had blown up a bank near by

'Why is he getting all the attention. Time to step up my game' I smiled while laughing getting up to change

I didn't want anyone to notice me tonight, so I went against my usual outfit. I went with a tight black long sleeve, tight black biker skinny jean and some boots. Throwing a black cap on to hold my hair in place.

'Where will you go tonight?' I thought to myself before remembering a new diamond being held in a vault.

It was around eleven close to midnight as I was walking down the barely lit sidewalk. As I kept walking I could hear the sirens in the distance. I made my way to the back to climb through the fire escape. I crawled over the glass panels seeing his henchman stuffing tiny diamonds and money into bags. I opened one panel as quietly as possible. Taking a rope wrapping it around my waist, slowly going down, to the most beautiful, huge diamond on display. Grabbing it and zipping back through the window.

'First come, First serve!' I left on the note with my signature of -Mad Hatter-

"Hurry up! Grab the diamond and let's go" one of them shouted

I could hear his laughter down the hallway, as he walked in. I caught a quick glance at him. I smirked as his eyes landed on me closing the panel before disappearing into the night.

-Joker pov-

"Boss, we need to leave! The diamond wasn't there but the police are here" I heard a goon shout

"I know you, idiot! You let someone steal it before grabbing it, I want them brought to me..." I growled with the note in hand

'First come First serve'
-Mad Hatter-

'First come First serve'-Mad Hatter-

"Who, Boss?"

"The one who will be joining me. As my new partner in crime" with that I left in my lamborghini, gripping the steering wheel crumpling the note in my hand against it

'You won't get away with it, Mad Hatter' I growled