-6-

-3rd pov-

"You are not allowed to leave this house without my permission" Bruce shouted

"You have no right to keep me under house arrest!"

"If you want to go out, you will have Luke with you. I'm trying to protect you. I can't do that if you are out there with that psychotic killer clown"

"Why can't Alfred watch over me? And besides I enjoy hanging out with J and you can't stop me from seeing him"

"Alfred is coming with me for some overseas business. And you need to stay away from him... HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!!!" he shouted

"HE DOES LOVE ME! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OUR LOVE"

"WHAT KIND OF LOVE IS THAT, CRAZY, INSANE AND ABUSIVE LOVE"

"HE HAS NEVER LAID A HAND ON ME"

He tried calming himself down, yelling wasn't going to help in this situation.

"You say that now but what about in the future. And think about what others would think and say about a Wayne being with a criminal and the worst of the worse"

"All you care about is your image... it's always you can't do this, can't do that because of the Wayne name. I never asked for this"

"Well, you are a Wayne, it's in your blood. You have to get use to it because while I'm gone you will be taking over the company"

"Are you fucken serious. You expect me to work at the company and Arkham at the same time"

"You will only be going to the company when needed. You have nothing to worry about. And I have to get going, Luke will be here in a few minutes. Be on your best behavior"

"Yes dad" you sassed

-a while later-

*ding dong* the bell rang

You got up from your desk, leaving the plans laid out to see who's at the door. You opened it and standing there was Luke. Luke, a tall muscular male with short dark hair. He would be acting as your guard, but you didn't have a problem with it.

 He would be acting as your guard, but you didn't have a problem with it

-yes, he is shirtless in the image, sorry. Or maybe not may be a good thing. Just pretend he has a shirt or don't it's up to you-

Reason 1: Hes actually on your side, so like an inside man working for Bruce so you can get information you need

Reason 2: He will help with any plans you need in the future

"Finally, took you forever to get here"

"Yeah, well I had to listen to the rules your dear brother had listed. Probably about a hundred"

"Well, enough about him. We need to start thinking of a way to get Carlos out of there. And I wanted to try out that new experiment they have at Wayne Lab" you walked towards your room, "Follow me, I have them laid out in my room"