-12-

-Y/N pov-

I groaned walking up the sound of metal doors sliding open. I rubbed my eyes open seeing fifty guards walking in, all armed. The only emotion on their faces was fear. I sat up, the bed screeching from how terrible, old and rusty it was. I let out a maniacal laugh making them cower back. Soon, the top guard walked through as he calls himself that. I smiled as he tapped against one of the glass walls.

"Well, looks like you're still here, beautiful"

"I missed you, baby~" I purred

"If you weren't so insane, I let you out right this second" he whispered

"Well, how about you come inside"

"No can do sweetie heart. Not since the last time you kill two of my squads"

"I was only having fun"

Soon, I heard heels against the floor. I looked up to see her. Once again...

"Y/N Wayne"

"Y/N isn't able to answer at the moment please leave a message" I beep before laughing to myself

"Y/N, my name is Amanda Waller. I heard all about you. I have a deal for you"

"What do I get out of it?"

"Your freedom for 48 hours"

"I don't know seems like a terrible deal. Care to explain more... in private. Away from wandering ears" I said, looking at the guards

"Of course. Dyson. Let her out"

I grinned as I saw Dyson Collins walk forward. The same idiotic agent that caused my mission to crumble. I'll make sure to pay him a nice reward once I'm out. I'm sure SHE will enjoy him.

"Miss. Waller, she is highly dangerous" he said, his right hand going over his left side of his face.

Yes, SHE enjoyed his left side before we were placed in this hell hole. SHE took his ear and whole arm. I would feel bad but I don't he is the reason J doesn't trust me anymore. I also heard he lost his other hand to someone by the name Killer Croc.

"I gave an order. You will bring her to my office. Griggs you will join as well"

The first two glass wall levels were unlocked. The next two were walls made out of bars. The next two were bulletproof glass walls, sliding open. He walked in shaking, as he placed cuffs around my wrist, ankles. I leaned forward biting the air around him. He stumbled backwards landing at Griggs feet and I started laughing walking out the cage. I followed Griggs into Waller's office.

"Hello again, Miss. Wayne"

"Why did you really call me in here, Amanda"

"Well, I have a deal for you. I think you will be very interested" she slid a folder in front of me, "You get to see an old lover" she opened the file with J's picture

"What makes you think he wants to see me? If you don't remember your stupid Agent Collins ruined my five year mission. No way, Joker will ever want to see me after betraying him"

"All you have to do is bring him back in. As your secret mission, during the original plan to stop the Witch"

"So... you want me to help stop the Witch and capture J for you. That's hilarious, Amanda. I rather stay in this dingy, rotten cell. Then go on a Suicide Mission that you've been setting up with other high level bad guys you have here"

"I think it's a good deal, you have your freedom for 48 hours. That's an extra day then the others. You are reunited with an old friend by the name Floyd, stop the Witch, capture your ex lover. And you get 20 years of your prison sentence. The others only get ten"

" Hmmm..."

"And you get to kill all the hideous creatures roaming the streets to how you please. No restrictions, nothing to hold you back"

"Sounds fun. Sure, why not... SHE hasn't killed anyone in a while. SHE is itching to feed on blood"

"Great, it all works out. Whatever you do. Do. Not. Kill. Your. Team" I growled but nodded anyways.

-the next day-

All I heard was the fucking banging against the glass walls. I growled sitting up, knowing it was finally time to see my King again. The time is so close. I watched as they just stood by, so it got boring. I grabbed the little blanket they gave us, wrapping it around the bars above. I began to swing myself back and forth till finally Griggs came. Making everyone wait and waste precious time I could be using to be with my King.

"Alright, Wayne, out front and obey. Collins open the gates"

I smiled as he walked passed the three first walls. Then the next two and finally the last one. I looked down at him smiling as he was shaking like a leaf in the winter air.

"W-Wayne... please come d-down" he stuttered

"Only with one condition" I smirked, jumping onto his shoulder my full weight on him. I flipped backwards taking him with me, putting pressure on his neck so he can stop breathing. In one quick twist I snapped his neck.

"DO NOT SHOT!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT SHOT!!" Griggs shouted

"Only with you dead" I said smiling walking towards Griggs with my hands out, "Told you I would be a good girl"

He nodded, sitting me down to a chair adding straps. And to be on the safe side he added cuffs with extra locks and a mouth muzzle. Along the way to the above ground area, they pierced my neck. Finally, above ground Griggs set me free.

"I bet you're excited to see him again, huh?" SHE hissed

"Shut up. This was the plan all along and you agreed"

"Yea, because I wanted you happy. And because I would get to feast on souls"

"You will just not on this humans or J got it"

"Fine!"

Rick's eyes widened the second they wheeled you above ground. He pulled out his phone calling Waller.

"What?"

"You didn't inform me Y/N, would be part of the mission"

"I don't have to inform you of anything. I'm your boss, just get your job done"

He cleared his throat before turning back to his new team. I smiled at him before walking over to Floyd. Placing my arm around his waist, his arm around my shoulder.

"Glad to see you, again. It's like you disappeared from earth"

"Never, can't let you have all the fun"

"Alright. In your necks, injection you got. It's a nanite explosive. It's the size of a rice grain, but powerful as a hand grenade. You disobey me, you die. You try to escape, you die. You otherwise irritate or vex me, and guess what? You die"

Harley or as I like to call her another prawn in our game raised her hand, "I'm known to be quite vexing. I'm just forewarning you"

"Lady, shut up. This is the deal. You're going somewhere very bad to do something that'll get you killed. But until that happens you're my problem"

Floyd hummed, "So, was that like, um, a pep talk"

"Yeah, that was a pep talk. There's your shit, grab what you need for a fight. We're wheels up in 10"

"You might wanna work on your team motivation thing. You heard of Phil Jackson?"

"Yeah"

"He's like the gold standard, okay? Triangle, bitch, study"