-14-

-Y/N pov-

I walked ahead of everyone with Floyd by my side.

"We have to go up there without making sound. That will be our base for a while" Flag said, pointing up

"I'll meet you all up there" I said, reappearing in the elevator waving at everyone

Once out of sight, black mist surrounded me. I was now in an abandoned building not far from there.

"Well, don't you look handsome" I purred at him

"Doll, what took you so long? Are you having fun with your team"

"They are all annoying especially that Harley. Why couldn't you pick a better subject for the plan. The only one I actually am happy to see is Floyd" I walked towards him, "Remember whatever you do act as if you're there for her. You have to hate me. Once you are far away, the copter will be taken down but I will send HER over to you"

"I could never hate you. But because you are mine and the plan is almost over, I will do as you ask. No one can ever replace my Queen. By the way are you sure SHE will help"

"SHE will do whatever I ask HER to do if SHE wants to have any fun" I kissed him quick, "I have to go they will soon arrive above"

He growled, "Not enough time. You better be prepared for later, I'm not letting you go" pulling me back into his arms for a kiss as SHE struggled trying to pull you away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Harley pov-

'Can't believe that girl left us behind' I thought

"Man, I gotta work on my cardio" I said looking down the stairs we have just climbed, from this view it's just like that day

-flashback-

"Would you die for me?" he asked, his hand running down my own

I turned to face him, "Yes"

"No... that's too easy" he thought for a second, "Would you..." he jerked his head, "Would you live... for me"

"Yes"

"Careful! Do not say this oath thoughtlessly" he place his smile tattooed hand over my lips

"Desires becomes surrender. Surrender becomes Power" one finger on my bottom lip, "Do you want this"

"I do!"

"Say it, say it..." he leaned in, "Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty..."

"Please"

"Oh you're so... Good!" he grinned

He gestured for me to do something insane. I knew what he wanted me to do. This is how he wanted to change me. And boy, did I listen to this beautiful monster. I slowly walked a few steps back, staring into his eyes. I raised both of my arms, walking backwards, releasing my adrenaline. Then I let myself fall. I keep going with a splash to the bottom.