-8-

-months have passed, 3rd pov-

-You were taken in wearing your last date outfit with him-

Joker watches as they bring you to your glass prison, unconscious again. It's been two months since he first saw you. He's intrigued. The very first time he saw you, you were wearing a black skirt, a see-through long sleeve with a crossover pattern black lace bra underneath. For some reason he feels as if he has seen you in that exact outfit but can't remember from where. Your glass prison had four wall levels, each with their own set of of security guards. His only has two levels. He feels a bit... mad about it. What is so special about you that requires such measures?! From the distance, he can tell you're a woman. You're never awake to walk around your prison. He just sees your long, bright (h/c).

"Hey what's up with the girl?" he grins at his guards, trying to stretch in his straight jacket, "Are you guys deaf? How com' nobody wants to tell me about her?"

"Shut up, freak! Or we'll make you!!" one of them threatens, pointing at the bruises he got last time he got out of line

"Don't matter to me" Joker starts laughing, backing into the corner where his mattress is, slowly sliding down the wall so he can sit, "I'll find out eventually" he hisses annoyed

"I hate this job" one of the guards sighs, shaking his head and turning his back on him, "They're all fucking crazy here"

Suddenly, everything starts shaking and the lights go out for a few seconds. The alarm starts blasting and the emergency lights turn on.

"Hey, are you going to take us out of here? There's an earthquake!" Joker yells at the security, trying to keep his equilibrium while the tremors are getting stronger

Something is going on. Everybody is running towards your cell, guards and doctors alike. Joker stumbles, trying not to fall while walking on the shaky ground, curious to see what's going on. A flash of strong light, then an unworldly scream fills the air. It's so loud he immediately feels the need to cover his ears but he can't his hands are tight up in the jacket.

He watches with his mouth opened as your glass prison is engulfed in black mist, trying to guess what is happening. The personnel enter your room, but he can't really see the details of the chaos. Somebody yells in pain, then another voice follows soon after.

"Oh, ho, ho!" he starts chuckling as he notices bodies slamming against the glass wall, "Atta girl!" Joker maniacally laughs, enjoying the show, "Finally, some excitement in this hell hole!"

More security goes inside your cell. The earthquake is calming down. Another loud, unearthly howl and Joker starts to notice two glowing orbs in the fog, standing about 9 feet tall.

"Holy... shit..." he mutters

Finally, distinguishing your scary, ethereal shape being pierced by a lot of syringes filled with tranquilizers. Your body is beginning to regain its natural shape, the Joker can see black/green hair standing out in the thinning smog before returning to its natural (h/c).