Chapter Two- Send Me Off

~A/N: Again, please listen to the song as you read for better experience and quality.~

"Omg, no! RIP Cry :'(."

"We're here for you Pewds. This must hurt a lot."

"We may have lost a star, but you lost your other half. I'm sorry."

" He was great and still is. He will always be remembered."

My eyes barely scanned over the comments. The light burned them slightly as Mark and I scrolled over each comment, reading what everyone had to say. Some of them spoke my own thoughts.

I had cried so much that I couldn't feel sadness anymore. Or anything at all. I couldn't even find myself to return to the kitchen and grab the gun and hunt down Cry's killer. I don't know why I wanted to hunt him down as much as I did. Everyone dies. No. Cry wasn't dead. He wasn't.

Mark sighed as he closed the tab for YouTube as he gently closed the laptop and leaned back.

"It's hard on them as well. When is the funeral?"

" Next Tuesday..." I mumbled hoarsely.

" I was thinking that after the funeral...that me, you, Ken, Russ, Minx, and other close YouTubers could do a live stream in his honor. I'm sure we can get everyone. And at the end of the live stream, we all can say our goodbyes to Cry and what he meant to us. "

I looked up at Mark. His eyes were dull from lack of sleep and sorrow reflected back at me through them. His hair was a mess and smelled like butter. It was kinda greasy looking too.

"Felix this is difficult for you and many others and I'm here if you ever need anything. "

" Thanks Mark."

Mark got up and grabbed his laptop heading for the door and stopped, his hand on the knob. "Don't do anything stupid. "

He opened the door and walked out. I watched out the window, watching him walk out of the hotel building and begin walking down the street until he was out of sight. I never felt so alone as I do now. 

I got up and walked out to my car, turning the radio on and lying back, letting music play and take me away. The sounds becoming all worlds in my mind as I try to relax, taking deep breaths. Headphones by Britt Nicole blasted through the room. I opened my eyes and sighed.

"He gets in his car. He falls apart. It came to an end and it's breaking his heart." I felt my heart catch in my chest. 

"He wants to give up, wants to try again. Honestly, he doesn't know what he's feeling" I quickly turned the station not wanting to hear the rest. That was enough to choke me up. I hugged myself as a slow nice relaxing soon came on. 

I was wrong again.

Listen to Your Heart by DHT played. The piano filled my car as the singer spoke words of wisdom to me. I should've listened to what my heart wanted before he died. And its too late now. Pieces of my mind are falling apart. 

I looked up at the sky as it began to rain. The clouds weeping big tears, pelting the windows in a downpour. Everything right now seemed to reflect my inner thoughts. Lightning streaked against the gray sky. I counted. 

"1....2.....3....4....5.....6......7......8.....9.....10....11." Thunder roared out a silent cry in the distance. 11 miles away. It soft cry felt like the silent screams of my inner mind yelling at me to get over this. But my heart still weeped. I was confused. 

What should I do?  I felt like giving up. I turned the key in the ignition and remembered a nearby lake. I was ready. To drive it to my end. I began to pull out. 

"Pewdie, dont!"