Chapter Three- Only Me

A/N- The video is long. But the part of the song that I want doesn't start until 2:40

    It was cold as the ice that chilled my soul and it was as warm as the sun embracing my back. I looked around and found nothing to my prevail. Just the empty back seat of my car.

     I looked in my rear-view mirror and jumped as I saw Cry. He sat there in the back seat reaching out. He was bloody as his mask was cracked and was blood stained. His mouth fromed into a smile.

     I froze as i looked at him through the mirror. I felt my heart race and instinct told me to run. He shouldn't be here. H-he was dead!

      I slowly turned until I could see the backseat. There was no one there. I gulped and looked back at the window and saw that he was gone. What was going  on?

      "Felix?" I jumped as Marzia was at my door holding bags. "Are you okay? You're pale. Come inside." I nodded and got out of the car slowly. 

       The wind blew gently and I stopped, "Marzia, I'll be back okay?" 

        "Alright." She smiled and headed into the house. I smiled and walked to the car and got in.

        The trees swayed gently and the clouds would occasionally shade out the sun as I drove down the quiet rode. It was all gentle and quiet. I smiled for enjoying it. It was so peaceful and quiet that it was almost hard not to smile. 

        I could see a field up ahead where beautiful trees grew. They were jasmine and cherry trees. The wind blew their petals of the blossoms around. But that wasn't what had caught my eye.

        My eyes widen as I saw Cry standing under a jasmine tree. His mask was removed enough to show the left side of his face as he watch my car pass with sad, almost sapphire-blue, eyes. 

        I kept watching him as I continued to drive. He was still bloody. My heart had stopped in my chest as I kept his gaze.

          BVVVVVORN BVRRRRN! I quickly snapped away to see I was driving in the wrong lane and was about to his a semi. I quickly moved to the other lane and sighed, "Too close." I took a glance at my rearview mirror. Cry wasn't under the tree anymore. 

           He is suppose to be dead. Am I in so much grief and denial that I'm seeing him? What am I thinking? No. He isn't dead! This is proof....

           I sat up straight and kept my eyes on the road as I continued to drive. The beautiful Florida scenery whizzed by. I didn't care. I shed enough tears and I had been angery lond enough. I believe he's alive. He's there.

              Cry needs to stop playing these game with me. I don't need the pity or the games. I just want my best friend back! It's no longer funny. It's practically chaos!

          I found myself looping back to Cry's house and I pulled into the drive way. His sister's car was parked. I barely knew her.

           This could be a good time for me to know her. I owe her at least my time. I sighed as I just sat there in the driveway.

            I decided to abandon the idea until I was stronger. I turned on the keys and began to head home as the sun began to dip beyond the horizon. The crickets chirped their songs as I drove.

       The stars were hidden by dark storm clouds. Thunder roared and lightning flashed as the rain pounded on my windshield. I was the only one on the road.

          I yawned and looked down at the time then I looked up. My eyes widen as something was walking on two legs in front of me. I didn't see it very well as I tried to slam on the breaks and my car slid.

        I couldn't keep control as my car fell over the ditch and began to roll. I hit my head hard on the back of my seat and steering wheel as I finally came to a stop. I could feel myself fading into unconsciousness.