Chapter 1, what happened Lincoln

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln were in the park having a awesome time. The night was the night when the planets a line and they see them clearly in the sky.

Lincoln: Ronnie Anne, this a fun night. I can see mercury.

Ronnie anne: yeah you're right. Hey I see Jupiter. And Saturn too.

Lincoln: Wow Ronnie Anne, have I ever told you that you look like Venus.

Ronnie anne: Really? Wow, thanks Lincoln.

Then Ronnie Anne's friends come dropping in on their date.

Betsy: Hey Ronnie Anne!

Linda: Hey.

Ronnie Anne: Hey guys! What's up?

Linda: Can we talk to you for a minute alone?

Ronnie anne: well...

Lincoln: It's okay Ronnie Anne, I'll go get us some ice cream.

Ronnie Anne: Thanks Lincoln.

Lincoln kissed Ronnie Anne's cheek and he left to get ice cream for her and him. When he left, Ronnie Anne's friends started to talk bad things about him.

Lincoln: Two ice creams please. Thanks.

Lincoln went back to the park and noticed that Ronnie Anne and her friends were gone. He saw a trail of tears and it stopped to a letter.

Lincoln: To Lincoln, from Ronnie Anne. I think this is a love note.

Letter:  Dear Lincoln,
This letter you are reading means that I have some really bad news. My friends told me that I can do better and I didn't want to. They forced me to go out with a guy that is my age and I told them that I like you. Anyway, I know this letter is long and boring so I'll get to the point. My friends said that I have to break up with you to regain their friendship. And they hooked me up with Adam Sandler.

I'm so sorry, Ronnie Anne.

Lincoln dropped the letter and began to tear up. He also dropped the two ice creams and ran home crying.