Chapter 11, Prison

After the court, Lincoln was put away in jail for the murder. Chad framed the whole thing and got what he wanted. How will it go down? Find out now.

Lincoln: But guys, I don't belong here! I didn't kill anyone! I wouldn't hurt a fly!

Cell mate 1: Yeah me neither.

Cell mate 2: Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!

Lincoln: I can't believe my life is in this prison hole. Can it get much worse?

Chad: Well, well, well. If it isn't Lincoln loud.

Lincoln: Chad? Is that you?

Chad: Yes, it's me. So I got a joke for you.

Lincoln: What is it?

Chad: Why did you turn red?

Lincoln: I don't know?

Chad: Because you were embarrassed.

Lincoln: Wow. That's your punchline?

Chad: How about this, because I just stab you!

Chad brought out his father and then start slashing and the dagger missed Lincoln. Lincoln tried to escape but the only thing he found for escape was the hole in the wall. He went through it and it lead to the outside.

He escaped but so did Chad. They both were on a steep cliff and Lincoln almost fell off the edge.

Lincoln: Chad, I don't get it. You're the spokesman for Ace savvy linn
quinines dinner trays.

Chad: Was! Until the day you showed up! The network said that I was not younger and they needed a new face!
So when they came to your house, they were satisfied!

Lincoln: I had no idea that you felt that way. But that doesn't mean to kill me!

Chad: Yeah, because you have everything! You have sisters that help you when you're feeling blue and also that baby! I wanted her to be my little sister!

Lincoln: So wait, were you at Lilly's birth?

Chad: Yes! I wanted to swap the baby's because my mom had a ugly one and he smacks his diaper everywhere and he poops on things, he throws his plate, and he cusses and humps the cheerio boxes. And on his birthday, he put a big pencil up his butt!

Lincoln: Dude in sorry!

Chad: Sorry doesn't cut it! Goodbye Lincoln Loud!

Chad brought his dagger straight to Lincoln's gut and then pierces it straight to the heart. Lincoln felt dizzy as pain rushed through and he goes into a long sleep. Chad then grabs the body and drops it into the sea.

Chad: I did it! I killed Lincoln Loud! Now to be like him and move in with his sister's. And then eliminate Lily.

He grabbed Lincoln's stuff and then goes home to the loud house.

To be continued....