Chapter 2, the confession

Lincoln ran home crying and he slammed the door. All his siblings were getting ready for dinner and he didn't care, they'll come in and help.

Lincoln: *Crying* I hate my life, I hate my life!

Rita: Lincoln, dinner is ready.

Lincoln: What is it?! Is it the side of regret decisions and hatred life for desert?

Lynn loud senior: Lincoln Loud get down here to the table this minute!

Lincoln dried up his tears with Lori's hair blower and heads downstairs to eat.

Lori: This dinner is delicious mom.

Rita: Aww thanks honey.

Rita notices that Lincoln is playing with his food. And she noticed that something is wrong.

Rita: Lincoln, what's wrong? You didn't even touch your peas.

Lincoln: I'm fine mom. *sigh* I'm just happy to be home.

Luan: Did you say please or peas? Hahaha hah get it?

They all groaned because of luan's bad joke and Lynn throws a noodle at her.

Luan: That's using the old noodle, hahaha hah get it?

Lincoln: Mom, can I be excused?

Lincoln got out of the dinner table and headed to the couch to watch some ghost hunters.

Tv: And now back to Romeo and Juliette.

Juliette: Oh Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?

Romeo: I'm right here my Juliet.

Lincoln tears up and he starts to cry just thinking about what happened with him and Ronnie Anne.

Rita: Guys I don't know what is wrong with lincoln.

Lori: Yeah, he's literally watching Romeo and Juliette while eating a ice cream Sunday.

Lincoln: *Crying while eating* mm, delicious. Why?

Lana: Something must be wrong.

Luna: Maybe he's eating a ice cream sundae because maybe someone died.

Lucy: I'll go get the funeral coffin.

Lori: Wait a minute, I've seen this before. Maybe I should go talk to him alone.

Rita: Kids come on in the kitchen. Let Lori talk to Lincoln alone.

Lori walks straight up to Lincoln. Putting her arm around his neck and comforting him with concern.

Lori: Lincoln, what's the matter? Are you okay?

Lincoln: Y-yes, I'm fine. It's not like I'm thinking of...RONNIE ANNE! *Cries*

Lori: It's okay Lincoln, just tell me what happened.

Lori calmed Lincoln down by giving him a gentle hug and letting him cry into her shoulders.

Lori: It's okay Lincoln, let's dry those tears and tell me what happened.

Lincoln: It's Ronnie Anne.

Lori: Okay, what about her?

Lincoln: I went to get some ice cream for me and her and when I came back, I saw that she and her friends had left and then she left a note saying that we are officially broken up and she and her friends never again as long as she lives!

Lincoln then faces down in Lori's lap and cries. Lori was shocked about the news and she gently rubbed his white hair.

Lori: That's so sad! Why would she do this to you lincoln?

Lincoln: I don't know why she just left the note and three seconds later bam, I'm here eating a ice cream sundae for dinner and watching Romeo and Juliette.

Lori: Oh Lincoln. I'm so sorry.

Lincoln: That's okay Lori *sniffs* you always have my back when it comes to couples.

Lori: Don't worry Lincoln, I'm sure this is just a prank from Ronnie Anne.  Watch okay? I'm gonna call her.

Lori grabs her cellphone and calls Ronnie Anne. At Ronnie Anne's house, her friends were talking about Lincoln and how a bad couple those two made.

Betsy: Hey Ronnie Anne, what's it like when you dated Lincoln?

Ronnie anne: It's was wonderful. Lincoln was the first guy I had a crush on.

Linda: Eh wrong. You need a strong popular guy. Like um, Walter Reed.

Ronnie Anne: I don't know. I feel pretty bad since you guys told me to break up on Lincoln.

Ronnie Anne's phone rings and she knows it's a call from Lincoln. She picks up the phone and answers it.

Ronnie Anne: Hello? Oh hey Lori. I've been fine. How is Lincoln. Is he still heartbroken. I'm so sorry. Hey I gotta go okay I'll talk to you later.

Ronnie Anne hangs up the phone and continues with her conversation.

Linda: Okay Ronnie Anne. Call Walter Reed.

Ronnie Anne: Okay.

Bobby: Hey little sister, don't you have a date with lincoln tonight?

Betsy: Nope. Her schedule is free. She broke up with him.

Bobby was shocked at what happened and he went outside and called Lori.

Bobby: Hey babe, listen, did my sister actually broke up with lincoln?

Lori: Yeah, she did. And it was during their date.

Bobby: Man, I feel bad for him.

Lori: We all do.

Bobby: Well, it's almost the Sadie Hawkins dance and it's worse babe.

Lori: I know.

Both: The dance is on valentine's day!

Lori: Bobby. Get all of his friends at school tomorrow. I have a plan.

Bobby: Okay babe. Gotta go. Love you.

Lori: Love you too boo boo bear.

She hangs up the phone and gave Lincoln the good news.

Lori: Lincoln, I have a pla- huh?

Lori notices Lincoln is sleeping with his thumb tucked in just like when he was a little baby. Lori holds Lincoln and takes him up to his room and tucks him in.

Lori then kisses Lincoln on the head and rubs his head.

Lori: Goodnight Lori, hope you feel better in the morning Lincoln.

She left the room and went downstairs.