Chapter 15, The Hospital

As the loud family drove to the hospital to treat Lincoln, they all stay for their little brother a they wait patiently for the doctor to come with good news.

Lori: I hope Lincoln is okay.

Luna: it's okay bro, Lincoln can pull through it.

Lana: But what if he's gonna die?

Lola: Lincoln, please be alright.

Lisa: My hypothesis is that maybe during the battle, maybe Lincoln got punched in the chest, causing his cardio respiratory to fail.

Lori: What?

Lisa: After the fight, Chad might've gave Lincoln a heart disease.

Rita: What?!

Lynn Loud senior: Lisa, don't say that in front of your mother!

Just then, a special someone came in with a bunch of flowers and a stuff bear. It was Lincoln's good friend Little Alex.

Alex: I just heard what happened. I hope Lincoln is okay.

Lori: Hey Alex, why are you here?

Alex: Because Lincoln is like family to me. He's my best friend, my ohana (family) and I don't want anything to harm him.

Ronnie Anne: Me too.

Luna: Ronnie Anne?

Ronnie Anne: Yeah, I came to see how Lincoln is doing. I wanted to apologize for the terrible things that happened. You know, about our breakup.

Leni: Ronnie Anne, it's okay, Lincoln still loves you. He'll still wants to be your boyfriend.

Doctor Justin Maverick: Loud family?

Rita: Yes? Is Lincoln okay.

Doctor Justin Maverick: Yes he's fine. In fact he wants to see you. He's in room 2A.

Lynn Loud senior: Lets go see your brother kids.

Everyone cheered that Lincoln made a recovery. Everyone in the room had eyes that were filled with tears and they all hugged Lincoln.

Lincoln: Guys, the most amazing dream I had is when Ronnie Anne was here and we kissed right here in this room.

Lori: Well Lincoln, someone is here to see you.

Lincoln: Ronnie Anne?

Ronnie Anne: Hi Lincoln. I see you're feeling better.

Lincoln: Can we have a minute alone?

Everyone left the room and let have Lincoln and Ronnie Anne some peace.

Ronnie Anne: Hey Lincoln, I'm sorry about what happened. My friends just wanted to find me a suitable man, they didn't realize how I felt.

Lincoln: Its okay Ronnie Anne, everyone makes mistakes. So anyway, what about your friends? Whay did you do to then when you found out?

Ronnie anne: I turned them into a human pretzel.

Meanwhile with Ronnie Anne's friends. She turned them into a human pretzel and then dumped then into a recycle Ben.

Lincoln: I didn't know people could do that.

Ronnie anne: Me too. But what I'm trying to say is, I love you Lincoln Loud.

Ronnie Anne says while blushing. Lincoln also blushed while he was in shock.

Lincoln: I love you too Ronnie Anne.

Ronnie Anne's eyes were filled with tears and she hugged Lincoln while Lincoln hugged her back. Everyone then came in and saw them together again.

All: Awww!