Chapter 17, the Valentine's day Dance

At school at 8 pm, Lori was with Bobby on the dance floor while Lincoln are at the table chatting. But then, the new slowdance song played.

Lincoln: I never heard this song before.

Ronnie Anne: I know, but I'm willing to give it a try though.

Lori: Boo boo bear, do you kno2 what song this is?

Bobby: No clue babe.

DJ Justin: Okay all you lovers out there, grab your special hal because this new song that youre gonna dance to is called, "Down a country lane by Aaron Copland".

(The songs is on the top)

Lincoln: You wanna dance?

Ronnie Anne: I'd be honored to.

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne got to the center of the floor and started dancing. Ronnie Anne wrapped her arms around Lincoln, and Lincoln put his arms around Ronnie Anne. They both closed their eyes and though of nothing except the open space of the universe.

Lincoln: Ronnie Anne, You're really special to me and I don't ever want this to change.

Ronnie Anne: Me too Lincoln. I wish we could stay like this forever.

Bully Bill: Hey, back off white hair, it's my turn with your gal because what's mine is mine, and what's yours is also mine. So Ronnie Anne is mine.

Lincoln: Hey, she's not yours! She's my girlfriend so back off jerk!

Bully Bill: What did you say?

Lincoln started to sweat and bully bill picked Lincoln up by the throat and then slammed him face down on floor.

Ronnie Anne: Lincoln, are you okay?

Lincoln: No.

Ronnie Anne then got furious and then socked him in the gut and the face.

Ronnie Anne went back to Lincoln to aid him. She helped him up and saw of he was okay and noticed his nose was bleeding.

Ronnie anne: Lincoln, your nose is bleeding.

Lincoln: It is? Wow, so this how it feels like when Clyde is around Lori.

Ronnie Anne: I'll go get some napkins.

Ronnie Anne left as she for some napkins and helped Lincoln with a bloody nose.

Ronnie Anne: Better?

Lincoln: Yeah, thanks.

Ronnie Anne: Yeah no prob. Say, do you know that kid?

Lincoln: Yeah, way back in kindergarten. He was the bully that ends in all bullies. One time, he almost drowned me, inside a bucket full of paint and bubbles.

Ronnie anne: That's rough.

Lincoln: Yeah, hey, when I first met you, you were pretty and beautiful and smart and funny. So instead of telling you, well.

Lincoln grabbed Ronnie Anne and kissed her when the motion of the universe came back.