Chapter 6: Oh shit!

"OMG! It's the latest line from Miu Miu!"

My ears hurt. Rosé is a major shopaholic. She's been running around for 4 straight hours and hasn't stop for one Tea or pee break.

"Rosé! My legs are sore and I'm tired..." I half moaned, half whined.

"Yeah. You're right. Let's go into that cafe, it looks cozy." She points to a cozy looking cafe across the street.

"It's so far."

"Oh stop being a baby. Let's just hurriedly walk and we'll reach there in no time!"

She drags me from Miu Miu and walks along the Bridge towards the crossing.

"Come on!" She pushes me forward and almost into a lamppost.

I glared at her as she snickered.

"Thanks."

___

"Can I get a hot chocolate and a...Rosé what do you want? Cafe latte? Okay can I also get a cafe latte. Umm...and an Apple pie with vanilla ice cream. Thank you."

I handed the cashier the money, grabbed the number plate and joined Rosé at the window seat. It's gorgeous here.

"Here is your apple pie and drinks, hot chocolate? Here you go and a cafe latte?" The server placed the food and drinks onto the table and walked away briskly.

"Here Rosé try this. I heard it's a specialty here." I pushed the apple pie towards Rosé for taste tasting.

"How do you know? Mm..." She took a bite of the pie, moaning.

"I see a lot of customers eating and ordering it. Are you eating the pie or having sex with it?" I glanced at Rosé teasingly, amused by her sound of moaning after taking a few bites of the pie.

She looked up and glared at me with her eyes as her mouth was currently occupied by her partner in sex.

Don't mind me. After few years of sitting next to corrupted boys, I got used to it. My teacher had bad taste of matching us up. I mean I was so innocent.

___

"I'm so full." I groaned. The Apple pie was definitely something. Delish. I'm sure I will be coming back here.

"Hey Rosé what's this cafe's name again?" I asked, too lazy to stand up and see the board.

"It's called Jazz and Baz." Creative name.

"Let's go. We have to catch up on sleep again. Tommorrow we are going to the Eiffel Tower right?" Rosé nodded.

We got up and thanked the cafe for hosting us and went out the door.

Huh. There's so many people crowding over there. Weird.

"Hey Rosé! What are you looking at?" I went towards her, peering over her shoulder.

"No nothing just the news. It looks like Brett is in Paris. Such a coincidence. We're also in Paris. So you think we'll get to meet him by accident?" She looked up to the sky and sighed.

Oh boy. She's lovestruck. I better do something.

"I highly doubt it. He probably won't have time to greet his fans. He's a busy man remember? Actually, this is eerie. The street he is in looks vaguely familiar. It looks like the street we are-"

Bam!

"Oh shit." I muttered under my breathe.

I didn't know that I was walking backwards and slam into a dude. He grasp my hand and accidentally pulled me too hard and I crashed into his face. More specifically his lips.

First thing I came to think of was that this random dude stole my first kiss.

Second thought his lips feel amazing and they were kissing me.

Third thought, I was freaking out. What am I suppose to do? Kiss him back?

I mimicked his actions hoping for the best. My mind went completely blank and I couldn't focus on anything but his full and lush lips.

But I suddenly heard cameras clicking. I pulled back and stared into a pair of somehow familiar ashy brown eyes.

Oh shit! It's Brett Falcon.

I got my first kiss from Brett Falcon.

___

Hold é drum rolls people!

Whoa! Babe finally meets Brett. In a weird but dorky scene don't cha think?

But this is a record! I finalised this chapter in an hour after the last chapter! Woo!

Word Count: 700+

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I know I did, writing this.

See you hopefully tommorrow if u have time to write. Bye!!!