Chapter 10: Ethan & Fayebelle

"I think I'm developing some crush on Brett, Rosé." I pulled my hair with my bare hands out of frustration.

"Don't think too much, B, maybe he has a slight crush on you too?" She rubs her hand comfortably on my back soothing me for a tad moment.

"C'mon Rosé. You think that a mega celebrity like a plain girl from Canada? It's a one in a gazillion chance Rosé."

"What do you know about the future? Give him a chance B."

___

"Babe! Come downstairs! We have been waiting for you for so long." Dexter whined from the phone.

"Just suck it up Dex! It's been five minutes only. Go find some brunette and kiss or something." I hang up and threw my cell into my sling back.

Today I was wearing my feather-print sweatshirt and some dark red skinny jeans. I love my sweatshirts. Have I mentioned that before?

Today we were going to meet Rosé's Brother. His name is Ethan. Hopefully I could get my mind off Brett and onto having fun with Rosé and her Brother.

I learnt that Ethan does pastry in a cafe but Rosé doesn't remember the shop's name so we could not go and visit him earlier. We had to wait till he was done with his shift.

I stumbled down the hallway into the lift and pressed lobby hastily.

We were going to be late if i didn't hurry. I had woken up late and Rosé had already had her bathe so I jumped into the bathroom to have a quick bath.

And now I'm running for time.

___

"So you know yesterday I asked Brett if he put on too much cologne because I could smell his ego? He looked so confused."

We were giggling as we walked down the street towards her brothers house.

We rang the bell looking around at our surroundings. It was very fancy. The door opened showing a guy with a towel hanging dangerously low.

"Oh shit!" The guy rubbed his hands on his face.

"Rosé I totally forgot that you were coming." Oh this is Ethan.

He opened the door to let us in as he walked into the bathroom saying something about having to change and that his Girlfriend was here.

Rosé clapped his hands delightfully.

"I've never met his Girlfriend before. Apparently her name was Fayebelle and she's a sweetheart. That's what Ethan told me."

Just as Rosé finished speaking a girl with light brown hair walked in from the kitchen.

"Oh hi! You must be Rosé. Ethan has told me all about you." She takes Rosé's hand in hers.

"I hope it's all good things. Anyways this is my bestie, Babe. Her Brother, Dexter."

Fayebelle came around to say hi and shakes hands with us.

"I'm just gonna find Ethan." She walked into his bedroom closing the door.

A minute later we heard banging on the wall.

We grimace, bursting out into laughter afterwards.

"No wonder Ethan said she was very active."

I covered my mouth as Ethan and Fayebelle walked out.

Fayebelle's face turned into a tomato in record timing of one second as she sees our expression on our faces.

Ethan just stands there, smirking.

"You're so gross Ethan. I thought bad boys were cool." Rosé mocked Ethan.

"Am not!" He shot back. "And besides, Fayebelle seen my bad boy before." Making Fayebelle blushed even more.

"Moron." She muttered.

"Okay! How about we have a girls' night and the boys are allowed to do whatever they want to do?" Rosé suggests. That sounds pretty good to me. I turned to Fayebelle, waiting for her reply.

She nods her head quickly, smiling brightly.

"Wait! I wanted to keep her to myself tonight!" Ethan whines.

"Don't worry bad boy, you're allowed to fuck Fayebelle after our girls' night." Rosé pats Ethan's chest, making both Ethan and his girlfriend blushed bright red.

___
Hey hey hey! Welcome back to another chapter. Hope you don't mind my use of words.

Short chapter but if I could I'll try to update tomorrow.

Peace out!