Chapter 9

lil sis: Explanation of the video at the bottom! Enjoy! (It's a MEP/AMV of multiple animes)

"Are we there yet!" I whined. We've been in the train since forever, and I was starting to get bored. I've played cards, explored the train, and ate food. And it's a BIG DEAL if food isn't making me any less bored.

"No, now can you shush." Karma hissed at me. While I've been running around the train he recently tried to sleep, which isn't working that well.

"Well sorry 'Mr. Grumpy-pants,' but I'm bored," I replied stretching the word bored.

"Well can you not complain so much?" He said while getting up from his laying position. "I tried to sleep but someone keeps blabbering in my ear." We both looked at each other, glaring and waiting for someone to look away...until I burst out laughing.

"PFFT HAHAHA!" I laughed uncontrollably. Karma gave me the weirdest look.

"So you've finally lost it." He said, not noticing I was look up at his hair which was a tangled mess and was sticking upwards because of the way he was laying down.

"Your- your hair!" I managed to say in between my laughs. Quickly karma put his hands on top of his head and flattened his hair down.

"Hey guys, I'm going to make a trip to the main cabin, anyone want some drinks?" Kanzaki said, getting up from her seat.

"Sure," I said raising my hand. Kayano and Okuda got up as well to go walk with her. Following them with my eyes I watched as they bumped into some people...some very 'aggressive' people. Narrowing my eyes I watched as they picked up something that kanzaki dropped. One of them looked towards me but I quickly spun around to face Karma.

"Hey, did you see that?" I questioned, nodding my head to the side. He looked to where I was nodding too.

"See what?"

I looked back to where the guys where, but they had already moved away.

• • •

We finally arrived at the 'hotel' we were staying in. Of course, classes A through D got a nicer hotel and we were stuck with a smaller one. I didn't mind too much, my mind was too busy thinking about those guys from earlier.

"So bullet trains actually give him motion sickness?" Maehara said while Nagisa took notes. I'm the corner of my eye I noticed Kanzaki searching for something.

"Hey Kanzaki, Kayano," I said as I walked up to her.

"Hey Shuzuko!" Kayano replied while Kanzaki kept her gaze on her bag. I turned my attention towards her.

"Did you forget something?" I asked her, gaining her attention.

"Huh? Oh, actually yeah. But I could've sworn I put it in here. It was a smaller version of Korosensei's travel guide." She said crestfallen.

"I admire you going through the trouble of putting together an Itinerary, Kanzaki, but if you can't locate it, don't fret. That's what these handy Felid Guides are for." He said while wheezing.

"SHE MADE THE ITINERARY SO WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO LUG THOSE AROUND!"

I tried not to snicker as Karma looked at me questioning. I took the large book and tapped karma on top of his head with the book.

"Makes for a good weapon, doesn't it?" I said to him chuckling. No one really noticed us talking since they were all trying to get their luggage to their room.

"Of course you would think that, wouldn't you?" He replied smirking.

"Says the phyco with red hair." I started walking off to get my stuff and head to my room.