Chapter 1- Aunt Olivia?

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy my new book.......

Chapter 1

       I look back at my past, pondering continuously on how much my life's changed. Met my dad.. learned secrets.... Embraced my new life. Has it changed for the better? All the tiny aspects of my life make me unique, and separate me from everybody else. I have nobody to relate to..... because I'm different. But of course you wouldn't understand unless I tell you my story.

Two years earlier............

         My heavy eyes stayed closed as I heard crying. It felt like a dream, so I decided to stay in my unconsciousness. Cold hands, I didn't know until, later carried me out of the bed..... Past my mother, on her knees crying for him to let my stay...... through the hallway and out the door. The hands shake as they attempted to hold the door with one hand and carry me with the other. He gently lays me down on the soft velvet cushion, and starts the car.

      I woke to..... bright rays of the sunlight? No, A dark, dimly lit room. I quickly jump up out my bed, examining my surroundings. The bed was beautiful: decorated with dark silk covers, pearls hanging off the comforter, a bed made for royalty. So why was I sleeping in it? I decided to examine the bathroom. I shuffled through the dark bathroom for a light switch. When I found it, I switched it on, I gasped, way better then the bed. The first shelf was decorated with housekeeping supplies such as: brooms, mops, sprays, etc. I was started to head over to another cabinet, when my door was thrown open and a way to familiar voice singed.

    "Elizabeth Moonstone, it's been way too long since I've seen you!" I stared at the face in front of me, unable to comprehend who I was seeing. The same golden locks, much like my own, grazes her back. Her soft green emerald eyes looked softly into mine, her hard feminine structure much like my own, stood pointing towards me. She has oval face covered in a types spa oils and lotions. I smiled, remembering those moments she told me she wore them because they made her look "young"; Even Though, I've saw her plenty of times without it.

     "Aunt Olivia" I whispered, running into her inviting arms. She smiling, gladly enclosing her arms when I was in her reach. "How are you here... right here....Right Now"

   "It's okay....okay" she cooed, rubbing my back calmingly. I never thought I would feel her touch anymore. "All will be explained in time". She pulled me out of her embrace and wiped away my tears "But first you have to go to school".

School?

     I nodded, unable to question her about what she was talking about. She shoved a uniform with the initials V.A sewed through the top pocket.

     "Quickly dress yourself, the assembly starts in a few minutes" I nodded and quickly dressed myself and met her outside the door. She seemed anxious to go to the assembly. Wonder what it's for?

      "Oh you'll find out soon, come on or we'll be late" she pulled me out of the dark room and down the hall passing by rushing students. We walk all the way down the hall to the last door. Holding the door, two extremely pale young men stood, way paler than my completion. As my auntie and I walked pass, they glanced at me and exchanged confused looks. My auntie stood me next to her and we stood to watch the rest of the students fill the auditorium.