Chapter 2- Daddy?

Chapter 2

Hey Everybody, so far I love writing this story, enjoy!

Please:

Comment

Vote

Read

Three things that makes a great Wattpader. Love you, Bye!!!

"Welcome to the rest of your life" The announcer started, straightening out her black skirt, trying to look presentable. "Now we know this school is going to take some getting used to, but you all will fit in well. Today is a momentous occasion, for we planned a special visit." She moved over to the right of the stage and motioned for something in the shadows to come out and it did. "Ladies and gentlemen.... our king" they applauded.

I looked over my shoulder at my aunt, and she simply nods her head towards stage. I turn around to find another person standing on the stage. It was a man wearing an all black suit with his hair greased to the side.

"An momentous day indeed, In fact my daughter, who I haven't seen since she was a baby is finally here. Sadly she doesn't know the secrets we hold." What secrets?

Me along with other students began scanning the room for his daughter. But everybody seemed to know the place. The only other person who didn't know this place seemed to be me, but that couldn't be true. My mother always told me my dad left us by ourselves at a young age so I knew it couldn't be me.

"Elizabeth Moonstone are you here, or should I say Beth." He said staring straight into my eyes, that was my father... I had his eyes.....He knew my nickname.... My name. I swallowed a big lump in my throat and ran for the door. The guards who were previously at the door surrounded me so I couldn't get out. My Aunt comes over and pulls me to my recent spot.

I look at her avoiding everybody's eyes on me, until it gets worse...

"Beth, please come up, where everybody can see you." He says pointing to the left of the stage stairs. I stood still, until my aunt decided to push me onto the stairs and on the stage.

"Thank you sister."

"Brother" She nodded respectfully.

I stood there silently returning the stares of those staring at me. My father noticed the tensity and how uncomfortable I was. "Anyways, treat her with the same respect you treat me with. You never know she may be queen one day, if anything happened to her siblings" I mustered a confused face, He looked over at me and nodded embarrassingly.

"Speaking of siblings, stand up children". Four students nodded their head and stood up. Three boys and one girl, thank goodness there's a girl. "Their names are Luna, Tristan, Jacob and Elijah, Elijah's you're fraternal twin."