Chapter 18- Family Reunion

Chapter 18

I'm backkkkk!

Chapter 18

"Adam!" My mom let out a girly screech, racing into the arms of a broad- shouldered stranger. My father, who's been quiet throughout the journey, let out an ear wrenching growl. "Oh be quiet, this is my brother Timothy." My mom giggled sweetly through her words.

The alpha shifted back and stood next to my mom protectively. "And this is the alpha, my other brother, Tony."

As if on cue they formed a group hug "We're triplets."

"Nice to meet you all, follow me so my parents can sort rooms out for you guys." The alpha said, motioning Adam to hold the door. My mom held my hand, and pulled me forward as we headed down the hall. When we passed Adam he raised a questioning eyebrow, he doesn't remember me.

The group was led into a dining room. A crystal table sat in the middle of the room covered in white table cloth. "Wait here" the alpha (Tony) said nodding and walking through a white and brown door.

"Come here kids." My mom said, my siblings walked over to us. My mother's hand in mine. "You're finally going to meet your grandparents and their finally going to meet you." My mom said convincing them it's going to be fine.

Soon enough a mixed smell of werewolf and tingled my nose, I recognized the intriguing scent.

"Tyra, Beth, it's been too long!" A high pitched voice squealed. A woman in her twenties rushed out to greet me. She was my grandmother, her flower- print dress flowing every step she took. She wore her golden hair in a messy bun which completed her emerald green eyes, much like mine. Behind her stood my grandfather, smiling at her anxiousness. He wore a plaid shirt tucked in his pants, his hair slicked back. My grandfathers young eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Tyra it's been such a long time!" They looked the same age, as they did when I was five. My grandfathers gruff voice gave off the sense of tiredness. My grandfathers eyes trained behind me and on my siblings. He noticed the similarities and close we were. " And who might these young ones be?"