chap 1

bethann

the name was music to conner's ears for the tall boy had the biggest crush on his friend.

"conner!"

a call of his name shook him out of his thoughts. he turned around and saw bethann.

conner waved at his friend,"hey!"

bethann walked up to issac and grabbed his arm,"hi conner."

conner smiled down at the blonde,"hi bethann."

at that moment, conner realized how tall he was compared to bethann. her height of 4'11.5 was nothing compared to his height of 5'6.

"have you ever noticed how short you are? you're practically an ant compared to me," conner said while he looked down at them,"i mean, i have to look down to even see you."

bethann elbowed him in the side, still managing to cling onto his arm,"stop bullying me or i'll throw you down a hole."

"do it please, end my never ending suffering." he said dramatically, throwing his hand over his head, attempting to resemble a damsel in distress.

"hey conner, conner's girlfriend," one of conner's friends said as he walked over to bethann and issac.

"so, any marriage plans yet?" he teased the two.

"i'm going to cut off your tongue and shove it down your throat, conner and i are not together." bethann rolled their eyes, her cheeks tinted a light pink.

"aw! bethann, you're blushing! did I embarrass you with the wedding stuff? you guys haven't been dating that long, my apologies." zac bowed slightly.

conner smiled slightly,"come on zac, stop teasing, you know we're not dating."

yet conner thought to himself. he shook his head at the thought. what was he thinking? he was absolutely positive that bethann would never say yes to him.

"chill, i'm only joking." zac smirked as he walked off, leaving bethann and conner alone.

suddenly, the shrill bell rang. bethann sighed and grabbed their bag from the bench. as soon as it was on their shoulders, they started to walk up the stairs, abby and ha joining them.

conner watched as they walked, smiling slightly when they laughed.

conner then felt someone bump his arm and looked down slightly.

"conner, are you just going to stare at bethann or are you coming to class?" gabe asked as he stared at his friend.

"sorry, come on, let's go." he sighed slightly as he walked side by side with his friend, dreading going to class.

( noah fence gabeorino sOnenr is not sigh bc he dont lik u he sigh bc he madly in lov w bethanno and they dont kno rip )