ch 8 pt 1

"oh my god." conner woke up to a slight yell.

"conner, did we, you know..?" bethann asked, her eyes widened and her cheeks a dark pink.

"did we what? wait," conner looked away to hide his bright pink face,"of course not."

bethann sighed and relief and laughed quietly,"okay, im sorry, now, get up its already 2 in the afternoon."

conner nodded and got out bed and stretched. he reached for his phone to text his mom good morning.

"hey babe, do you wanna go out and do some stuff?" conner asked as he texted his mom.

"like what?" bethann asked as she removed her makeup.

"i don't know, get snow cones, see a movie, or something like that?" he said as he watched her take off her winged eyeliner.

"yeah sure, i'll tell my grandparents," she turned around and smiled at him.

"I'm going to go and shower, I'll be back." she said as she left the room with a pair of ripped jeans and an ed sheeran t-shirt.

conner walked out of bethann's room and headed to his car. as he was about to open the door, bethann's grandma called his name.

"are you leaving, conner?" she asked him.

conner shook his head,"no not yet, I'm getting my bag since i had some clothes in there and bethann and i are going to go out for snow cones later."

"oh okay, you two lovebirds have fun." she winked at issac as she poured herself a cup of coffee. ST0p

conner smiled and walked out of the door to get his things.

-

"bye guys!" bethann called out as she and conner began to walk out of the house.

conner opened the passenger seat for her and quickly shut the door.

he sat in the drivers seat and started his car.

-

"what flavor snow cone do you want, babe?" conner asked as the two looked at the array of flavors.

bethann used her free hand, as the other was holding onto conner's hand, and pointed to the one she wanted,"cotton candy,"

conner nodded as they walked up to the front counter.

"one medium cotton candy snow cone and one medium wedding cake snow cone, please." he ordered.

the cashier nodded at the two and smiled,"alright sir, wait here while i make them."

conner looked down at bethann and watched as she played with his fingers.

"that'll be $9.99, please." the cashier said as he handed them their snow cones.

conner noticed bethann pulling out a few dollars,"put that back, I'm paying."

bethann placed the five dollars on the counter,"you pay the rest, I'm not letting you waste all your money on me."

"the thing is i kinda wanna waste all of my money on you, but, whatever," he shrugged as he put another 5 dollar bill on top of the other,"keep the change."

-

bethann looked out of the window as she ate her snow cone,"it's kinda cold today, don't you think?"

"eh, not really," conner shook his head, "do you want my hoodie?"

she nodded,"yeah, if you don't mind."

"it's cool, i have like ten hoodies anyways." he shrugged as he handed his hoodie over to her.

she put it on and rolled up the sleeves as they were way too big,"thank you."

he nodded and waited for her to finish her snow cone so they could go down to the movie theaters.

-

conner opened the door for bethann as they reached their destination,"m'lady,"

she snorted as she hopped out of the car,"you're weird,"

"so are you, we're the perfect pair." he joked.

bethann rolled her eyes and ignored the slight heat rising in her cheeks,"whatever, let's go."

he grabbed her hand as they walked into the theater. they quickly ordered food and drinks and entered the movie.

-

( im splitting this shit up srry ) man this shitty asf srry