ch 7

"conner! it's so nice to meet you, bethann has told us so much about you." bethann's grandma smiles happily as she opens the door for issac.

"excuse me, but, where's bethann?" a deeper voice said.

conner looked up and saw who he assumed to be bethann's grandpa,"hello sir, she fell asleep in the car, I'll go and get her."

he nodded at conner,"okay, thank you."

conner awkwardly walked back to his car to go and get her.

he lightly shook her shoulder,"hey, babe, wake up, we're here."

she whined and shook her head,"five more minutes,"

"come on, babe, wake up or your grandpas going to beat me up." conner pleaded her, shaking her shoulder harder.

bethann yawned as she opened her eyes, her eyebrows furrowed as she realized she was home,"how did we get here so fast?"

"you fell asleep at the park so i took you home." conner shrugged and reached out his hand to help her out of the car.

she took his hand as she lifted herself up and out of the way so conner could shut the car door.

she intertwined their hands as they walked up the path to her house.

conner smiled softly and glanced down at her sleepy face.

she yawned again,"I'm tired."

"i know," conner nodded.

bethann's grandma smiled yet again as they reached the door,"come in, conner, you can go and help bethann to her room. it looks like she'd pass out at anytime,"

"thank you, ma'am." he smiled.

she looked up at the clock,"conner, sweetie, I don't think you should be driving home this late, I don't want you to get in an accident from you being drowsy, you're welcome to stay the night."

conner nodded,"okay, I'll text my mom to let her know."

"it's fine honey, I'll call her and let her know. now you go and take bethann to bed." she waved him off.

conner walked down the hall to reach bethann's room, he turned on the light as they walked inside.

he sat bethann down on her bed and watched as she took off her white boots and laid down on her bed.

he noticed a medium sized couch against the wall and made his way to it, planning to sleep there.

as he went to turn off the light, bethann decided to speak up,"hey conner?"

"hm?" he asked as he looked back at her.

she hoisted herself up with her elbows and blushed a light pink,"will you sleep beside me?"

conner looked away,"oh,uh, yeah sure."

he switched off the light and headed over to her bed and laid down beside her.

"hold me." she whispered while looking up at him. IMCEYIDN

conner wrapped his arms around her,pulling her close.

he kissed her cheek,"goodnight,bethann."

she pushed herself closer to conner and smiled,"goodnight."

man i wanna die

man i wanna die