ch 8 pt 2

"that was the worst movie I've ever seen," bethann announced as she threw away her garbage.

"I don't know, i thought it was kinda cute," conner shrugged.

"cute? how can you say that?" she wrinkled her nose.

"okay fine it was pretty bad." he admitted.

"now, let's go to the park, i wanna try to forget about that movie." bethann said as she entered conner's car.

-

"i like how every time we come here, we get a good view of the sunset," bethann said happily as she sat down on the grass with conner.

"it's really beautiful here, right?" she said, looking up at him.

conner nodded,"it is really beautiful here," he stopped and smirked,"but not as beautiful as you."

bethann groaned and pushed him away from her,"stop, I'm gonna vomit you're so cheesy."

conner laughed at her reaction,"you're right, sorry."

the two sat in silence, just like how they did last time, but, instead of admiring the sunset, issac was admiring bethann.

he looked down at her hand and slowly intertwined it with his own. she looked at him and smiled, resting her head on his shoulder.

a couple of minutes passed and conner let out a shaky breath.

today was the day he would do it. ask bethann to be his girlfriend. M A N

"hey, bethann?" conner cleared his throat.

she turned to look at him,"yeah?"

conner stared at her, his eyes flickering between her pale pink lips and her blue eyes,"can i ask you something?"

she nodded at him and sat up straight,"what is it?"

"well, you know how I've liked you for a long time right?" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

she nodded again and watched him grab her other hand.

"do you, you know, uh. ok let me start over," he blushed slightly,"okay, bethann, will you be my girlfriend?"

bethann stared at him silently,"did you just say what i think you said?"

conner groaned and put his head in his hands,"I'm sorry, i shouldn't of asked, i mean- why would i even think that you'd say yes?"

bethann shook her head,"no, issac, it's okay. I'd actually really like that."

he raised his eyebrows in surprise,"really?"

she nodded,"really."

he grinned widely and engulfed her into a hug.

.

( srry this was a shit chapter its like 12 & i wanted to finish writing this lol & i swear i can write better than this i just lowkey rushed through lmAO )

( FUCK YALL TBH IDC IF THIS CHAPTER SHITTY AS FUCK I AINT GOT THE TIME TO REWRITE IT SMH )

man i just spent like ten hours changing this shit damn